Hello from PA!

mitchmkiv

Hey everyone. I just picked up a 2015 FJ and and LOVING it! Coming from an SV650, a R1, and a 636, this bike is AMAZING! My girlfriend loves to ride and the sport bikes really didnt suit well for anywhere over 100 miles. Shes loving how comfy and upright the back seat is and im loving the power! I have an arrow exhaust ordered and a tune lined up. Really upset winter is a few weeks away, but oh well. Ill be making the most of the last few nice days. Hope everyone that has nice weather is enjoying their bikes!

Welcome mitchmkiv, enjoy it while you can until the snow flies. Then pull out the card, and add/subtract stuff to make it yours. A better seat for both of you is one consideration, many have done it. A lot of info on this forum, that's for sure.

Congratulations! My FJ09 replaced an SV650S that I had for 14 years. Loved that bike but wasn't worth fixing anymore.

The FJ09 has been better in everyway (except for the insurance payment).

If you enjoy two up riding give some consideration to the Corbin seat and backrest.

Enjoy your new ride!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Premium Member
Welcome aboard, you will love the FJ-09. 2nd on the Corbin seat, it is a world of difference than the stock. Enjoy riding while you can, winter is almost upon us.....

Archived