What do you use your, "Free" maintenance meters for?

• Premium Member
diddly squat
...I honestly did not know..., not nice: 

language evolves and your 16th century definition has been superseded

my natural response was to say "fúck all" but there seems to be an undercurrent of censorship on this forum and I'll probably get moderated

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=diddly%20squat

diddly squat
nothing
You know diddly squat about anything.

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
language evolves and your 16th century definition has been superseded 
my natural response was to say "fúck all" but there seems to be an undercurrent of censorship on this forum and I'll probably get moderated

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=diddly%20squat

diddly squat

nothing

You know diddly squat about anything.

...yes @wessie ... of course we know good buddy! Didn't mean to get you in the knot. x_x
Oh, you are you doing irony. I didn't think that was allowed around here. 

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
What the heck are "Free maintenance meters"???? Never heard of such a thing!!

What I'm talking about are in the maintenance menu. "Free" counters or meters are provided if you want to log something additional. They can be reset like trip meters.
A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

• Premium Member
I still can't figure out which one to use for "diddly", and which one is for "squat". Or when to reset them either.
You may need to borrow a 9 year old to work the technology for you, or you could just shout at it. 

• Premium Member
What the heck are "Free maintenance meters"???? Never heard of such a thing!!
What I'm talking about are in the maintenance menu. "Free" counters or meters are provided if you want to log something additional. They can be reset like trip meters.

Oh hell... I didn't realize there was such a thing' I guess it's actually time to read my owners manual.
I've owned two Super Tenere since 2012... still have the 2014ES... I wonder if they have this too?

Brick
2015 Yamaha FJ-09 "Red Molly"
2014 Yamaha Super Tenere' ES
1999 Suzuki SV650

• Premium Member
Oh hell... I didn't realize there was such a thing' I guess it's actually time to read my owners manual. I've owned two Super Tenere since 2012... still have the 2024ES... I wonder if they have this too?
2024? Can I borrow the Tardis, only there is something I did in 1981 that needs a little amendment...

Archived