Sign in to follow this  
pattonme

Matt's Black Friday and Christmas sale (11/20-12/20)

I'm going to try something new. Each shock or fork kit counts as one item. There will be at least 2 tiers of discounts, but the tier has to be filled before the rebate is applied. Say two people order one each shock and fork kit and a third person buys a shock. The tier is full and everybody gets $15 credit for each item they purchased. Should tier #2 get filled then everybody in the lower tier also gets the higher discount applied. If a subsequent tier is only partially filled then the next lower tier's discount is in effect.

I will update this post with 'real time' status with forum handle and product. If you wish to remain anonymous, just let me know.

(edit: tier 3 at $40 would mean taking losses)

Tier 1: $15
[ol type=decimal][*]jgalloway, Intermediate, #210[*]jgalloway, K-Tech Razr, #210[*]carey, Advanced, #208[*]carey, ZX6 rebuild by Norwest, #208[*]upshift, Intermediate, #192[/ol]
Tier 2: $25
[ol type=decimal][*]upshift, OE rebuild by Norwest, #192[*]patsmith, Intermediate, #211[*]duhs10, Intermediate, #212[*]duhs10, OE rebuild by Norwest, #212[*]clint, K-tech shock, #215[*]chad, Intermediate, #222[*]chad, Nitron NTR3, #222[/ol]
Tier 3: $30
[ol type=decimal][*]alongway, Intermediate, #226[*]alongway, K-Tech RAZR, #226[*]estell, K-tech RAZR-R, #227[*]List item 4[*]List item 5[*]List item 6[*]List item 7[*]List item 8[*]List item 9[*]List item 10[/ol]

I'll kick off this holiday party, Matt, as we've been talking about suspension options for my bike already.

Put me down for two fork inserts and a re-valved OEM shock, as per our discussions.
Stand by for a PayPal transfer.

Anyone else want to jump on board?

~Bill

I'm in for an Advanced package on the forks. Where do I send them and where do I send $.

PM me with your email address and I'll get the invoice/quote put together. Lines with 'italics' will be pending payment, normal font will mean payment secured.

Woo hoo. FedEx dropped off a package with this

DSCN6156.jpg

that contained these

DSCN6157.jpg