What is the colour of your FJ-09?

Matt grey..... was gonna buy the red, but when I saw the bronze wheels on the grey, that did it.
Damn, another Matt grey in somerset, I thought I was the only one !! ;) welcome to the group, but id advise cutting up the credit card cos theres to many temptations in here :)
Yup.... forums will do that. Although I'm gonna try not to go mental farkling with this bike like I've done with some bikes in the past.But as the old saying goes.... if its got tits or tyres, it costs ya. 

Race blue pushes all my buttons.

But I can believe lave red (although it is a very nice color) is beating race blue. Perhaps because[span id=transmark][/span]e race blue isn't available in every country?

• Premium Member
Race blue pushes all my buttons. 
But I can believe lave red (although it is a very nice color) is beating race blue. Perhaps because[span id=transmark][/span]e race blue isn't available in every country?

Race Blue is not available in the US. 
I will never understand how they figure out what to import into the US or not.  It defies all reason.

It's like Suzuki saying that they didn't import the GSX-S750 to the US right away because "nakeds don't sell in the US."  Yea?  Like the SV650, right?  Nobody in the US bought any of *those*.

I grant that the SV's replacement, the Gladius, didn't sell ... but that's not because it was a naked.  It was because it was kinda lousy.  And when that's pretty much the only naked bike Suzuki even tried to sell here for most of the last decade, well....

Then Yamaha comes along with the FZ-09 and whattaya know, that sold just fine.

But maybe some focus group said that Americans don't like blue or white bikes.

2015 FJ-09 (Mary Kate)
2007 Daytona 675 (Tabitha, ret.)
1998 Vulcan 800 (Ret.)
2001 SV650S (Veronica, Ret.)
2000 Intruder 800 (Ret.)

Race Blu would be one more if they sold it here in the States.  I've had to find ways of adding blue.  So far just rim tape and a bit on the side panels.  I'm looking to add braided (blue) brake lines next.

I preferred the Lava Red originally but ended up with Matte Grey. The more I look, the more I like it.
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

• Premium Member
 "A red in the hand...."
"is worth two in the bush behind you on the slower grey models". 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)