What is the colour of your FJ-09?

• Premium Member
Ordered Candy Red because motorcycles should be RED. The gray color is growing on me though. Had the white/blue combo been available in the US I would have been tempted.
2015 FJ-09
2006 Triumph Daytona 675

• Premium Member
Picked up my Candy Red one this morning. Will update the Avatar very soon.
Brakes are stronger than I expected, but don't have the best feel. Motor is a BEAST!
Suspension will be replaced. ;>)

Cheers
2015 FJ-09
2006 Triumph Daytona 675

Picked up my Candy Red one this morning. Will update the Avatar very soon. Brakes are stronger than I expected, but don't have the best feel. Motor is a BEAST!

Cheers
Congratulations on the new ride.  
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

• Premium Member
Picked up my Candy Red one this morning. Will update the Avatar very soon. Brakes are stronger than I expected, but don't have the best feel. Motor is a BEAST!

Cheers
The brakes get better when the pads bed in. I was looking to replace my pads when I first rode the F-Jay as they were terrible. Now they are fine, but took a few hundred miles to get better.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member

Cheers
The brakes get better when the pads bed in. I was looking to replace my pads when I first rode the F-Jay as they were terrible. Now they are fine, but took a few hundred miles to get better.
Do the pads bed in or does the monkey on the saddle recalibrate its neurons?
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Do the pads bed in or does the monkey on the saddle recalibrate its neurons?
A little from column A and a little from column B.friday_zpsy7vrreqp.gif 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Have 280 miles of twisty road riding in and the brakes are bed in. Plenty of power, but not easy to modulate. I think I have grown so used to a radial master cylinder that I will take some time to get used to this one. Just like it took awhile to get used to the Daytona's radial master cylinder. Too bad I am such a slow learner. ;>)

Absolutely love the motor! I'd forgotten how easy passing becomes with all that midrange grunt.

I will be replacing the suspension. The roads here are too crappy for what it comes with. on smooth roads it is fine, we just don't have enough of those here.

Cheers
2015 FJ-09
2006 Triumph Daytona 675

• Premium Member
Purchased a Red yesterday. Normally, I would say Red is the slower color (it is when it comes to S2000's), but not in this case. ;) 
~C
Welcome to the red family.The S2000s all look the same to me in my rear view mirror. (rofl) 
Bikes:
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Purchased a Red yesterday. Normally, I would say Red is the slower color (it is when it comes to S2000's), but not in this case. ;) 
~C
Welcome to the red family.The S2000s all look the same to me in my rear view mirror. (rofl)
LOL, nice!  :'(  :D

Went red on the FJ-09, really like the metallic in it. My other bike has a neutral color scheme and wanted something different. Also, I find that some of the beautiful lines of the FJ-09 get lost in the grey color scheme with the lack of contrast. Ymmv

Cheers