new from FL

427bob

Hello from Central Florida. Name is Bob and I rode quite a bit in the 70' and 80's. Also rode in the late 90's and early 2000. Last bike was a BMW K1200S. Lived up north and sold the bike due to increase of stupid drivers (texting) and the extraction of fun riding that it caused.
Bought a new 2015 FJ-09 last week. Did a few "get acquainted" miles the other day. Then my good friend and I launched out this past Friday on a journey along some great Central FL roads. What a blast. Bike was great. Like the "b" mode best for touring. We did just over 130 miles. Riding is FUN again. Thought I would get up this morning with a sore butt.  But no aches or pains. Thank you Yamaha.
Anyway, look forward to reading many of the posts from those "experienced" folks here on the forum. 

Hello from Central Florida. Name is Bob and I rode quite a bit in the 70' and 80's. Also rode in the late 90's and early 2000. Last bike was a BMW K1200S. Lived up north and sold the bike due to increase of stupid drivers (texting) and the extraction of fun riding that it caused. Bought a new 2015 FJ-09 last week. Did a few "get acquainted" miles the other day. Then my good friend and I launched out this past Friday on a journey along some great Central FL roads. What a blast. Bike was great. Like the "b" mode best for touring. We did just over 130 miles. Riding is FUN again. Thought I would get up this morning with a sore butt.  But no aches or pains. Thank you Yamaha.
Anyway, look forward to reading many of the posts from those "experienced" folks here on the forum. 

Hey bob, welcome to the forum and thanks for joining us!

Archived