Another SoCal FJ Owner Reporting In!

chadman

Hello, new owner from Ventura county checking in.
Hey man, how does Hwy 33 sound?...not far from Ventura ...right? 
Do you ride weekends or week days?  Want to plan a ride sometime? 
I commute to work (provided the weather isn't crap) during the weeks. Ride for pleasure on weekends. I've ridden the 33 a few times, but mostly don't make it past Ojai too much. Get too distracted by all the good eats there. Enjoy the Malibu canyons too. I am always game for meeting new riding buddies.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Hey there guys! Chadman here checking back in! Just an update that I've now gone from the FJ-09 to FJR to KTM 1290 GT. Yikes! Weekdays are definitely OUT for rides for me now (started another new job in October - with the people that run the IMS shows actually, although I'm not in that group) and it's busy as hell, but...I'll keep lurking here since I'm still a big fan of the Tracer GT, and if you don't mind a psycho orange bike showing up, would love to tag along on a weekend ride sometime.

Take care all!

KTM SDGT.jpg

Chadman http://www.twistypedia.com
The roster: '79 Honda XL 125 '83, Honda Ascot VT500, '84 Kawasaki GPz 550, '83 Honda VF700, '86 Kawasaki Ninja 600, '87 Kawasaki Ninja 1000, '84 Suzuki GSX-R 750, '96 Honda CBR600F, '98 Kawasaki ZX-7R, '85 Kawasaki Ninja 600, '01 Suzuki GSX-R 750, '16 Yamaha FJ-09, '15 Yamaha FJR1300ES, KTM 1290 Super Duke GT

Archived