Speed Bleeders

• Premium Member
SB8125L front and rear. I went with stainless units.
Okay, found out today you actually need two SB8125L and one SB8125LL. The SB8125LL is needed for the front right caliper. 
This is what it looks like when an anal-retentive person bleeds the brakes.  :)   Don't laugh! It's a disease!   :D

master.jpg  front.jpg

rear.jpg   swabit.jpg

bottle.jpg

Piedmont of NC
'15 FJ-09
'94 GTS-1000

....rectal narcotics?
...Doctor, is there no easier way?
It is the easiest.  You can suck or blow (oooh err mrs) 

Reverse bleeding needs a syringe big enough to hold enough brake fluid for the whole system. And some tube (silicone tube from a fish aquarium air supply works well)

fill the syringe, connect the pipe to the syringe. Squeeze whilst vertical to make sure there's no air, 

Attach tube to bleed nipple.

Squeeze to force fluid ...eventually up into the reservoir.  

Voila - zero air.

Or you can fill the reservoir and draw the fluid down, without needing to pump the brake. (or indeed empty the system to start with if you're changing fluid).

why spend money on a bleed kit - total cost of this.. $2 (£1.50...no £1.60 ...£1.65...£1.90... remind me...why did we vote to leave the EU?)

Honda SS50, Kawasaki Z200, Honda 400/4, Yamaha TDM900, Yamaha XT660Z Tenere, KTM 990 Adventure, BMW R1200GS, Mr Stevens, and my favourite of all: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer...a bit like FJ-09 only properly named :¬P

Archived