Trade in bikes

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eatpasta
8-) @eatpasta, turn it in to reality!
It's waiting here for you to do a track day at Philip Island......

Time is of the essence....
Cheers,
Steve
tumblr_inline_mz91g75wzm1qbd7br.png?w=610&h=500 

2010 Versys. Great bike just not enough power for me. I was waiting for someone to come out with something like the V with a more powerful engine. The FJ is that bike. Hopefully. Have not tried it yet... I think a lot of Versys owners will trade theirs for an FJ.

I am noticing a few guys coming from the Versys 650/ER6-n. When I was looking for a bike to step up from my CBR500RA, the Versys was one of the candidates. A few of my riding friends with more experience told me it was going to be a waste as I would quickly adjust to the marginal increase in power and tire of it only to upgrade to what I really wanted. Seeing those comments about wanting someone to make a bike like the Versys with more power resonates with me...and affirms I made the right choice. Gotta love this place!
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

i agree touring on a naked is not much fun my bmw f800r had plenty of power but boy was it uncomfortable 
I guess it depends on the roads/route. I put 50K km on my naked Street Triple R, 3/4 of that on trips longer than a weekend. Slight forward lean, comfy seat (Sargent), light good handling bike, as many small twisty roads as possible, all = fun to me. 8-)

FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

Going to try to trade my '06 Z1000.

Z10002006_zpsad5adaa8.jpg

Love the bike , but wanting to make more use home<>work en longer daytrips. The naked Z is fun on curvy road, but te get there it's a 200km(125mi) ride on highway and by that time i'm done......

English is not my native language, so wrong words or phrases can be used

Archived