Sign in to follow this  
pattonme

Order status update

I'm going to post a universal post here while I get a chance to address PMs.

My day-job is killing me the last couple weeks (36hr straight yesterday) and 95hrs last week. The pistons I ordered over a month ago were supposed to arrive last week and instead have been delayed till next week. Without these parts I can't make any builds. I've had to order 3rd party pistons from a large supplier at considerable cost just to have something to use but they won't be here till Friday. More annoyingly I've had to re-machine all of the custom hollow bolts that a commercial shop made for me wrong, now twice.

So please accept my apology for the lousy turn-around. I will be doing my best to get back on schedule.

Thanks for the update Matt. No worries on the long turnaround time, I realize sometimes that "Life gets in the way". I am anxious like a kid at Christmas for the new forks, but the weather here is crap right now anyway.
Take a day for yourself, have a few cold ones and get back to it when you can!

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I've never read a negative review on your forks, in this forum or any other, so I'm confident that when I get them back it'll have been worth the wait. No worries.

Well last Saturday's release was supposed to clear things up. Our idiot developers didn't bother to test their software very well and managed to knock a couple customers offline. I've been pulling 18+hr days since so regretably zero fork work the last few days. An actually tested release is going out today so I'll finally be rid of my day job's demands.

Thank You for the update Matt. How far are you backlogged on fork work? Any guestimate on time frame?

I'm up to at last count 12 fork sets sitting in the queue. They will be serviced in order of receipt modulo invoice priority. If I can just get my life back I finally have the parts in get 4 of them handled this week.

Good to hear, Thanks Matt

I'm posting my telephone here 703-951-3823. Please feel free to call to see how your order is progressing.

Those of you waiting on Nitron shocks - I have no idea what they're doing over there but I've called and pestered and they can't tell me where the shocks are in the order queue. It's been what 6 weeks I think? Either they are getting crushed with pre-season orders, or they are badly backlogged in other ways.

I have a sizeable Matris order also over-due so the problem of turn-around seems to be more than one outfit.

It appears this last sales cycle I bit off more than I could chew esp. not factoring in unpredictable day-job demands and supplier problems. I will be rebating $50-100 to folks as an apology depending on how long they've been waiting. If you are ordered one of my 'Intermediate' kits and would rather just go with a ready-made commercial solution (eg. Andreani or the new "street" edition of the Ohlins NIX-30, ~$900 MSRP vs last year's $1300) I will get you the best possible deal.

I'm posting my telephone here 703-951-3823. Please feel free to call to see how your order is progressing. 
Those of you waiting on Nitron shocks - I have no idea what they're doing over there but I've called and pestered and they can't tell me where the shocks are in the order queue. It's been what 6 weeks I think? Either they are getting crushed with pre-season orders, or they are badly backlogged in other ways.

I have a sizeable Matris order also over-due so the problem of turn-around seems to be more than one outfit.

It appears this last sales cycle I bit off more than I could chew esp. not factoring in unpredictable day-job demands and supplier problems. I will be rebating $50-100 to folks as an apology depending on how long they've been waiting. If you are ordered one of my 'Intermediate' kits and would rather just go with a ready-made commercial solution (eg. Andreani or the new "street" edition of the Ohlins NIX-30, ~$900 MSRP vs last year's $1300) I will get you the best possible deal.

If they are that backed up in the winter, how in the hell do they keep up during riding season? Or, are they in Aus?

Pending shipping
P. Smith

on bench and apart
J. Galloway

On Deck
S. Trara
J. Murbuch
J. Macespae

Thanks for the update Matt, good to hear that life and work hasn't consumed you and you are able to make some progress.  Maybe you could do a status report update like this every Monday??

Shipped
P. Smith
J. Galloway

S. Tarara

On bench
fj09hardware
marcmccalmont

On Deck
H. Kendrick
alongway
tinkerfreak