An amazing heart and heartbreak

Thank you for sharing this heart felt story. I shared it with my  love, life, wife and long time best friend and best riding partner. How fragile is life is only felt when we realize and look at the price others pay to put the pieces back together.  

Keep riding my friend ... keep on riding 

• Thumbsup 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2017 at 10:52 AM, rockinsv said:

...Our shared love of this was amazing. This was a dream vacation for us.
After we got home she kept deteriorating more, but we still found a way to get her on the bike and ride together, it was the one time things felt normal. So many people couldn't believe the things we did on the bike with her condition, but we did it and made some of the best memories we could've ever hoped for. Some of our best memories in the last couple years is on the FJ and I will always admire her spirit and miss her. She went home to be with the lord January 18. I am sharing this with a very heavy heart, but I wanted to put it down in writing. Thanks for indulging me.[/img]

When my mother died, I felt like she went through a door where there was a big party going on.  The door was closed to me for now, but later I will join her.  I hope and pray you too will feel like that.

You have memories.  Beautiful ones that you can treasure.  Those are precious.

Chris

• Thumbsup 1

• 6 months later...