Anyone else have multiple bikes

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Currently have the 2015 FJ-09 and a 2011 FZ8 that I bought used with 600 miles on it.  It's a great bike for shooting around the county roads and running errands on in the city.

Over the past years I've changed out the exhaust, added a flyscreen, Benelli bar end mirrors, panniers and a few bits of carbon.

IMG_20150618_164224_zpsrt8ym4lf.jpg

FZ8.jpg

2015 Yamaha FJ-09 and 2018 Yamaha XSR700

• Supporting Member
...2007 Ducati S2R 1000 here...52137_F0_A-_E0_E3-4_E6_A-9_D40-_F45_E3_CA899_E5.jpg

There is just something so seductive about an Italian twin with the stacked Arrow pipes... I swear it's one of the main reasons I've kept my Aprilia.

Mille-_Rear-2.jpg

The only time I ever owned 2 bikes at once was 1975. I bought a new 75 Yamaha DT400 Enduro which I loved. Then I saw a 75 Honda CB550F and bought it the next day. It was the first street bike I ever owned. I rode them both for almost a year but found I was spending most of my time on the Honda so I sold the Yamaha. The DT400 was the last dirt bike I owned.
Brad
Selbyville, DE

• Supporting Member
@fjmax - Sweet!   In 1986 I was a junior in college, with a ratty VF500 Interceptor as my sole transportation.  A friend bought a new V-Max, and I didn't have a clue what to think of it.  But the questionable handling, suspension jacking with the shaft drive, and totally over-the-top styling was INSTANTLY forgotten the first time I got into the V-Boost... What a ground-breaking, category-defining motorcycle!  I've never owned one myself, but it's still on the short list of 'someday bikes'.   Glad you're enjoying yours.   

@fjmax - Sweet!   In 1986 I was a junior in college, with a ratty VF500 Interceptor as my sole transportation.  A friend bought a new V-Max, and I didn't have a clue what to think of it.  But the questionable handling, suspension jacking with the shaft drive, and totally over-the-top styling was INSTANTLY forgotten the first time I got into the V-Boost... What a ground-breaking, category-defining motorcycle!  I've never owned one myself, but it's still on the short list of 'someday bikes'.   Glad you're enjoying yours.   

It's definitely a fun bike... the newer ones (gen2) have a 1700cc motor with 200 hp? The fj is a pretty fun bike as well. It's a wheelie machine

Archived