Sign in to follow this  
pattonme

2017 Ohlins NIX-30 "Street"

Announced for 2017 and priced at $850-900 (est.) it was to be a less expensive option from last year's "superbike" NIX-30 kit. Despite repeated queries to Ohlins USA and and HQ, alas there is no official SKU and no date for availability.

I will update again when I have actionable intelligence.

If you want last year's NIX-30 kit, those are available but at a $1300 MSRP. PM for forum price.

850 + 150 (springs) = 1000 MSRP.
Forum members enjoy 1x% discount where x is probably 7.

If you have any interest you need to reserve yours NOW.
I have first dibs on them but they are expected to go VERY quickly.

I ask for 400 up-front to reserve. Balance due when they arrive - late March. PM me your (paypal) email address, and weight in gear and I'll send out the invoice.

So many things I want to spend money on... How much are kidneys going for these days?

'15 FJ09

well, you/me are competing with all the big-name Ohlins guys and storefronts like RevZilla, guys who can plunk down 20 grand and buy up available stock. Then you'll have to pay THEIR asking price.

It appears I've "cornered" the NIX-30 market in the USA for the next month or two. Let me know if you want one. Those awaiting theirs, I should have them in-hand this week.

Matt,

For some reason, I'm unable to pm you. What's your lead time (and inmate pricing) on a set of Ohlins FSK 504s for my 2015 FJ-09?

Cheers,
Doug

Matt, can you PM me for a quote on the Nix 30 street and 535 shock combo? Don't think I have enough posts to PM you yet.

Thanks,
Colt