Looking for some people to ride with

fjmax

If you guys are heading out on April 9th, I'd be happy to see if the wife will let me roam with you guys on that weekend. I live just northeast of Atlanta.

Good deal! Come on man. Suches and blood mountain is where we will be riding

• 3 weeks later...
I am posting a reply here since this is where the thread started.  We moved the discussion to the Southeast section and have planned on meeting up at TWO in Suches about noon on Sunday, April 9th.  FJMax and I are meeting at the square in Ellijay at 11AM to ride to Suches.  Anyone nearby is welcome to join in.  Sunday looks like good weather and TWO has good burgers.  

Ride Safe!  

Just saw this post today, let me know for the next ride but I'm always up for a ride in the hill's (work permitting) did not see any other FJ's on the 9th. rock face on RR .
bZb4O6y9lhSKGPykFv8WQW6hV5VdFNGa9y5NUzUgszdcBedgXdPIpbsgs5mhKc3zeFHM_4e1bjEWZSkzUfyYX-N6EZrH0a8fKje5HcT9yAM8eK0Kn86CHg5cEuhGCcQ884fRIyi6mMXvZX12rs61t1RtaW937s1UTHf01U3m7BD7HkcqPFH8j4cKkel7noGvWq_6IjI_hvxvv25EASAdzyosHag83i7z1WfqiifDBSogzATgg9dz8-IGS0IQGgW3D1dtLXslfOzhKaqhtyr_OVO7xAqXgoEJ8RPssGVyc5sTa7cLe-wFR09lFC1pLjYjMSczDIIlYNxbYoNm-jZyiUUwd5HGKgKP5LcgE0wePa6zzIQ0-24xmID6pwZ0JCJhzbwbP_i7aqCK4UAa1ZW2NBfC2yn0oMR1noWjU6-dXFYkUD-VU6j3A5-y_OxWENjmVDsjYjKWaueHKwQ7urwCyusZZ_wRTiEXZoHCXbWtKF3rxYaBS8r8uVK1IOR0gvZtS9B-ocweqNBeDxQ_bODbNTBWHNlFvVhhKkOVVFGn92d7VnBjdvCAPhGHiOQMmEmRA2YcDQDY4dV0qr92KxP-LwfWE7qIwGRQaj-e9_UduZwVfNdn6Q=w1211-h908-no

Nice fj?? Ok will do. We all had a great ride Sunday and will welcome more.

Just saw this post today, let me know for the next ride but I'm always up for a ride in the hill's (work permitting) did not see any other FJ's on the 9th. rock face on RR .
bZb4O6y9lhSKGPykFv8WQW6hV5VdFNGa9y5NUzUgszdcBedgXdPIpbsgs5mhKc3zeFHM_4e1bjEWZSkzUfyYX-N6EZrH0a8fKje5HcT9yAM8eK0Kn86CHg5cEuhGCcQ884fRIyi6mMXvZX12rs61t1RtaW937s1UTHf01U3m7BD7HkcqPFH8j4cKkel7noGvWq_6IjI_hvxvv25EASAdzyosHag83i7z1WfqiifDBSogzATgg9dz8-IGS0IQGgW3D1dtLXslfOzhKaqhtyr_OVO7xAqXgoEJ8RPssGVyc5sTa7cLe-wFR09lFC1pLjYjMSczDIIlYNxbYoNm-jZyiUUwd5HGKgKP5LcgE0wePa6zzIQ0-24xmID6pwZ0JCJhzbwbP_i7aqCK4UAa1ZW2NBfC2yn0oMR1noWjU6-dXFYkUD-VU6j3A5-y_OxWENjmVDsjYjKWaueHKwQ7urwCyusZZ_wRTiEXZoHCXbWtKF3rxYaBS8r8uVK1IOR0gvZtS9B-ocweqNBeDxQ_bODbNTBWHNlFvVhhKkOVVFGn92d7VnBjdvCAPhGHiOQMmEmRA2YcDQDY4dV0qr92KxP-LwfWE7qIwGRQaj-e9_UduZwVfNdn6Q=w1211-h908-no

To upload pics please click the button that says "add image to post" . Then find the pics on your pc, and then click upload. It will dump the pic code into your post for you.

• 8 months later...
looking for some more riders there is always somebody who cant go so the more to pick and choose from the better.i live in Dahlonega so blood is in my sandbox.i'm a lucky guy and own gustavo's pizza restaurant on the square.thinking about doing a bike day as its not to safe riding home in the dark for any distance.there is 6-8 guys that i ride with pretty regularly all pretty good riders mostly sporttourers sv's concourse and last of all bmw's we put them in the back just because.
 later  Greg (northgacabinetry@gmail.com)

• 3 months later...
looking for some more riders there is always somebody who cant go so the more to pick and choose from the better.i live in Dahlonega so blood is in my sandbox.i'm a lucky guy and own gustavo's pizza restaurant on the square.thinking about doing a bike day as its not to safe riding home in the dark for any distance.there is 6-8 guys that i ride with pretty regularly all pretty good riders mostly sporttourers sv's concourse and last of all bmw's we put them in the back just because.  later  Greg (northgacabinetry@gmail.com)

Was at TWO last wkend next time im over there I'll let you know. Also would like to check out your restaurant when in tje area.

Archived