Yoshimura Y- Series Exhaust for the FJ-09

2whltuner

• Supporting Member
I like that it is a brushed aluminum look versus a shiny stainless look.  The big question though, will it work with the center stand?  I couldn't find too much info online yet.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

The one thing I like most about this system is the fact that the header tubes are hydroformed and seamless, it appears that the header assy, 3 into 1 collector, what appears to be a cat convertor and the S bend are all welded as one piece, I certainly hope that their assy/welding jig was true and correct.

Here is the first edition I seen of a specific yoshi exhaust for the FJ, had to go back alost 2yrs of postings to find this... http://shop.yoshimura-jp.com/en/product/syousai.php?id=16657... high mount, old style, probably be in the way of saddle bags..
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Most exhausts will perform better with a reflashed ECU. Even the akrapovic titanium which is advertised to work great with the stock tune runs better after flashing the ECU... So to answer the question, you probably don't "need" to flash it, but it will almost definitely run better if you do.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• 1 month later...
Just when I thought I would stick with the stock exhaust. Can you comment on the sound, does have a sliencer  insert? Also how was the instillation? It looks well designed and not to hard to put on.

I pick up my 2015 this week and I thought I had all my aftermarket items. After seeing your pics I'll have to add one more to the list.

From the photo I posted at the top I see the balance tubes between the headers, in the photo of the exhaust out of the box, I do not see the balance tubes between the headers, JDM197, would you elaborate on this, are there balance tubes between your headers on the production model, a photo would be nice to see