Yoshimura Y- Series Exhaust for the FJ-09

2whltuner

If anyone is looking to buy one of these I found one located in Reno on Ebay and the seller is accepting offers. I put in a lowball offer of $600 and the seller said he would do $799 plus free US shipping. Its was installed on a display so its basiclly new. I think its a nice looking system but no shipping option to Canada so im gonna pass on this.

• Premium Member
52 minutes ago, Dark&Stormy said:

If anyone is looking to buy one of these I found one located in Reno on Ebay and the seller is accepting offers. I put in a lowball offer of $600 and the seller said he would do $799 plus free US shipping. Its was installed on a display so its basiclly new. I think its a nice looking system but no shipping option to Canada so im gonna pass on this.

For $400 buck you could have mine. But I’m done trying to explain the everyone the effen pin hole is exactly that. I was fortunate they warrantied and trying to pay that forward here. Anyways. Cary on. Go deal with a completely unknown seller and spend away. 

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

4 hours ago, coachluciano said:

For $400 buck you could have mine. But I’m done trying to explain the everyone the effen pin hole is exactly that. I was fortunate they warrantied and trying to pay that forward here. Anyways. Cary on. Go deal with a completely unknown seller and spend away. 

Or you could take your header to a welding shop and get it repaired in less time than you've spent on this forum whining about it. 

5 hours ago, coachluciano said:

So you have the new one they sent you available for $400... or the one with a hole in the header?

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

6 hours ago, duhs10 said:

So you have the new one they sent you available for $400... or the one with a hole in the header?

He's selling the one with the hole in the header.

@coachluciano if that's around much longer I might have to pick it up... Although I should really spend $400 on  my suspension. Anyone got a winning lottery ticket I can borrow?

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

'15 FJ09

• Premium Member
23 hours ago, coachluciano said:

So you still have the exhaust for sale for 400? Is that including shipping and could you repost a photo of where the hole is where are you located? Thanks

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, 2and3cylinders said:

So you still have the exhaust for sale for 400? Is that including shipping and could you repost a photo of where the hole is where are you located? Thanks

99% sure it’s sold to another member. I’ll know by mid-week. 

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

• Premium Member

It sold this morning - thanks.

• Thumbsup 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/11/2019 at 4:20 PM, JohnnyG123 said:

So it appears that 2SC-E46D0-V0-00 for the FJ-09 has been discontinued by Yamaha. 

There is a newer model for the MT-09 and Tracer, they only difference i can see is the different model graphic on the muffler. 

There is BS2-E46D0-V0-00 with the MT-09 graphic on the muffler, and B1J-E46D0-V0-00 with the Tracer graphic on the muffler.

Are there any differences in the exhaust systems of the FJ-09 and MT-09/Tracer models? Looking at aftermarket exhausts, the part numbers seem to match across all models. Im thinking about ordering a MT-09 model for my 2017 FJ.

Hi did you by chance find out if the BS2-E46D0-V0-00 that has the MT-09 badge on it will fit on the 2017 FJ-09 with not fitment issues and center stand still equipped. 

Edit: Or even if the B1J-E46D0-V0-00 will fit on the 2017 FJ-09 because technically it is for the 2019 Tracer 900

Edited by YamahaChris

• 1 year later...
On 5/4/2018 at 5:05 PM, morkys said:

I think I found a good place to Source the Yoshimura Exhaust.

Is this exhaust something I can install myself if I'm reasonably handy there's no interference with the center stand or anything?

I realize your post was made years ago, but I'm now actively searching for a Y-series exhaust for my 2020 900 GT.  Wondering where you got yours back in 2018?  I live in Calgary so would prefer to get one from a Canadian retailer if possible.....damn exchange rate is a killer.  Thx....

Sadly Yoshimura doesn't make these anymore.  There are a few out there, but tough to find. 

Cheers

Steve

59 minutes ago, Steveocd said:

I realize your post was made years ago, but I'm now actively searching for a Y-series exhaust for my 2020 900 GT.  Wondering where you got yours back in 2018?  I live in Calgary so would prefer to get one from a Canadian retailer if possible.....damn exchange rate is a killer.  Thx....

Sadly Yoshimura doesn't make these anymore.  There are a few out there, but tough to find. 

Cheers

Steve

Halt.....I continued reading on and saw you'd picked it up from Patrick at Bayside Performance in Vancouver.  I'll try and connect with him (them) next week and see if they can dig one up from the cobwebs in the back of the warehouse......crossing fingers.

14 hours ago, Steveocd said:

Halt.....I continued reading on and saw you'd picked it up from Patrick at Bayside Performance in Vancouver.  I'll try and connect with him (them) next week and see if they can dig one up from the cobwebs in the back of the warehouse......crossing fingers.

Not sure if you’ve seen this thread or not but a couple of us have picked them up recently from venders all over, one may be willing to ship to you or if you know someone in the US that can help……

• Thumbsup 1