• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Closeout pricing on Helmets boots & jackets, plz add to this

Cruizin

This is easy. When you see new items go to closeout pricing online, share the link below. Helmets, Jackets, boots, gloves and pads.

Ya never know, the next rider who reads your post/link, might need it the most.

I'll keep these links updated -I like $aving money..

Revzilla Closeout Pricing

Revzilla helmets on closeout click

Revzilla Boots on closeout click

Revzilla Jackets On Closeout

Cycle Gear Closeout Pricing -In case your size isn't available above, same company now.

3/10/16 Enter code FREESHIP during Checkout to get Free Shipping on cart orders over $49

Cycle Gear Helmets on closeout

Cycle gear Protective boots on closeout

Cycle gear protective jackets on closeout

Solo Moto Parts closeout section

Solo Moto Parts Helmets jackets & Boots on closeout all on one page Click

Bike Bandit Closeout gear

Bike Bandit Closeout helmets

Bike Bandit Closeout Boots

Bike Bandit Closeout Jackets

More coming... Feel free to help!

• Premium Member
Nice!super_zpsd4x7by7h.gif
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
for the UK check http://www.fowlers.co.uk/shop/sale-clearance-1056 - they have a big shop in Bristol but also wholesale to others for many brands inc Weise. I scored a Weise Dolomite jacket last year for £60 and mid-season waterproof gloves for £19
Current good price on the Dynastar jacket for £149 http://www.fowlers.co.uk/shop/weise-dynastar-evo-jacket-11424
0007012_weise-dynastar-evo-jacket-was-26999-now-14999-.jpeg
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

nothing specific right now but they run pretty great close-outs and also sell used stuff for customers. They take offers on the used stuff, which quite often is open box stuff from retailers. I picked up a nice leather jacket for $80

http://www.motorcyclegear.com/
2015 Red FJ 09
2013 WR250R - little boy blue - sold
2012 DL650 V Strom - sold
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

Seeing that we're all riding in an upright position on these babies I have a question:
I kept my old helmet but find it incredibly noisy and not very breathable at my current upright position, what would be 1 or 2 different helmets that you would suggest I'd look into? I am starting my search at the Revzilla site and found out that I have a "long oval" face apparently, haha! Any input is welcomed and thanked for. 

• Premium Member
Seeing that we're all riding in an upright position on these babies I have a question: I kept my old helmet but find it incredibly noisy and not very breathable at my current upright position, what would be 1 or 2 different helmets that you would suggest I'd look into? I am starting my search at the Revzilla site and found out that I have a "long oval" face apparently, haha! Any input is welcomed and thanked for. 

Shoei's current marketing campaign is to push their GT Air as a quiet helmet - some older designs are being heavily discounted in the UK with a third off making them an attractive prospect if your budget is around 300 quid. 

https://www.infinitymotorcycles.com/store/helmets/shoei-helmets/shoei-gt-air/,,548 is one retailer offering discounts. 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Seeing that we're all riding in an upright position on these babies I have a question: I kept my old helmet but find it incredibly noisy and not very breathable at my current upright position, what would be 1 or 2 different helmets that you would suggest I'd look into? I am starting my search at the Revzilla site and found out that I have a "long oval" face apparently, haha! Any input is welcomed and thanked for. 

Hi, I have also been diagnosed with the long oval. I bought an Ls2 Strobe (if you have been to Revzilla you will know what I mean) Even in a 3xl it was too tight even though the skull measurement should have been way too big. I have not been able to find a decent fit for me, so I have made a crusade of it. One of the guys posted that anything above xl is the wild west size wise and all bets are off! I remembered back to an HJC ff that I had tried and it felt great. However I wanted a modular so I bought a xxxl Hjc cl max 2 ridge. This helmet fits very close to perfect for my needs and it is not the long oval shape. I think it is a slightly round oval. I feel the actual helmet liner is the perfect size but the cheek pads are too thick. I have a new set of pads on the way and I suspect my helmet troubles will be over. I am beginning to think that you cannot get a decent fitting helmet without changing the liner and cheek pads to fit you. However these manufacturers are going to have to make it a lot more accessible to get actual pad thicknesses. You will ultimately have to determine your own head shape, Do not rely on what the sales associates tell you. 

What I've found so far is this:
Arai Signet-Q $395 (@fadinfast - this is for the long oval crowd)

Schuberth C3 Pro (an incredible 82 decibel on a naked bike at 100km!) $475

Shoei RF-1200 $499

They all seem to be very liked by the riders themselves so depending on the shape of my noggin and size I may have my (research)work cut out for me.
(And yes, all of these lids are closeout items right now on Revzilla.)

Article on quiet helmets:
https://rideapart.com/articles/5-quietest-motorcycle-helmets?page=2

Thanks for these. Your Bike Bandit links appear to be linking to a malware site, not Bike Bandit. 
All Bike Bandit closeouts

Bike Bandit helmets

Bike Bandit boots

Bike Bandit jackets

No, I just retested all three, and it took me right to bike bandit. What site did you see??

• Premium Member
What I've found so far is this: Arai Signet-Q $395 (@fadinfast - this is for the long oval crowd)

Schuberth C3 Pro (an incredible 82 decibel on a naked bike at 100km!) $475

Shoei RF-1200 $499

They all seem to be very liked by the riders themselves so depending on the shape of my noggin and size I may have my (research)work cut out for me.
(And yes, all of these lids are closeout items right now on Revzilla.)

Article on quiet helmets:
https://rideapart.com/articles/5-quietest-motorcycle-helmets?page=2
Unfortunately for me, I know that the RF-1200 and any HJC's don't fit me.  The Shoei GT-Air also mentioned does.  Maybe that helps folks with fitting.