Closeout pricing on Helmets boots & jackets, plz add to this

Cruizin

• Premium Member

This is an outstanding modular helmet, superior to my previous flip front Schuberth in every way.

IBA Member #59800

3 Nations Brewing Mug Club #100

• 3 months later...

Here's an update that motorcyclegear.com is still slingin' killer deals. Just picked up a new Shoei GT-Air helmet $100 under the best internet price I could find.

I love companies that actually answer the phone and talk to you. Great customer service!!

• Thumbsup 2

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, banderso said:

Hi,

Anybody find a site with full face helmets on sale?

Really on sale?

As in ridiculously on sale?😀

See ya

Bill

Sometimes these guys have stuff on closeout at pretty tempting prices

• Thumbsup 1

’70 Yamaha 125 Enduro; ’75 Honda CB360T; ’81 Yamaha XS650SH; ’82 Honda GL650 Silver Wing Interstate; ’82 Suzuki GS650L; ’87 Yamaha Virago 535; ’87 Yamaha FJ1200; ’96 Honda ST1100; ’99 Yamaha V-Star Classic; ’00 Suzuki SV650; ’07 BMW K1200GT; ’12 Suzuki DR200; ’15 Yamaha FJ-09.  Bold = current

• Supporting Member
3 hours ago, banderso said:

Hi,

Anybody find a site with full face helmets on sale?

Really on sale?

As in ridiculously on sale?😀

See ya

Bill

Never buy a helmet based solely on price, they all fit differently for specific shaped heads. Find out which mfg. makes one that fits you (I have a Shoei shaped head) and then see what’s on sale. 

I used to have a Scorpion that was fine for the first hour or 2, then was really tight on my forehead, after getting my head measured at Cycle Gear, they determined my head was long oval and recommended Shoei.  Now I can ride 8-10 hours a day in comfort. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Hi Maximo and Betoney,

Thanks for the update.

I have a Shoei 1000, had since 2005, retired twice.🙄

I had a HJC RPHA10 that I really liked, but tested it's effective once....

So, back in the market for a new helmet.

Generally some time of the year, figured in fall and winter a really discount sale will occur.

Was hoping someone found that deal.😀

See ya

Bill

• 1 year later...
  • Supporting Member

I wasn’t really in the market for a new helmet, but just picked up a new Arai Corsair-X for $539 from MotorcycleGear.com...  too good of a deal to pass up.    I went with the Corsair-X Bracket (in Frost White), but there are several other choices and most sizes appear to be available.   

I wanted to share unless anyone else is interested:  

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
  • Supporting Member

Don't want to get mud all over my KLIM Outlander GTX boots so I picked up a pair of adventure boots for when riding the dual sport.

Got a pair of Noru Chikei ADV Waterproof Boots on sale for >$80. Suprizingly comfortable due to wide fitting. Not sure how long the straps will hold up, or how waterproof they will be but perfect for my short jaunts on the local trails.

See Review Here

20231025_122150.jpg

• Thumbsup 2