Any B.C FJ owners ?

durkadurk

Ha, old pic, new pics on the way will show Akrapovic ti-header, carbon muff, yashimura fender eliminator, yamaha duel fogs, for the Lake Cowichan- Sooke over nighter, so foggy from Port Renfrew to Jordan River this time of the year (Sept), Michelin pilot 3, second set of tires after the dunlops & about 25,000km more. This pic is me on first day as owner, spring '15, Yamaha 3 season riding gear, riot carbon helmit, Gerbering heated soles & gauntlets GOPR0004.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
from VAN B.C, just bought a 2017 whitey as my second bike, loving it... 50km only so far due to weather, wondering if there's any fellow BC'ers lurking around here? 
IMG_0319.jpg

Wow, the white looks SHARP!!! 
shopping for an FJ 09 this year. Love the color. Not many whites around heheheh

• 4 weeks later...
@FJr i wont be able to make it tomorrow as my bike is still not put back together, (busy week) i hope to have it done over this long weekend and then can meet up coffee soon. I think we should be able to get at least 3 or 4 FJs together. I wonder what the record is.

• Premium Member
I rode past a white FJ on the Sea-to-Sky highway today - anyone from the forum?

Man, it was a nice day for a rip...

(apologies to anyone still snowed in - if it helps, we're now looking at about 10 straight days of rain...)