GPS Mounts

• Premium Member
It won't be long before somebody designs/builds a GPS mount like you show. There are two mounting holes in that location on the F-Jay that could easily be used, but none yet.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• 1 month later...
Are there any FJ-09/tracer  specific GPS mounts available?  it would be good to have one that fits  above the instruments

like this 

r1200gs_gps_mount_zpsa2c5dfbc.jpg

To far away to adjust on the fly.  I prefer mounting off the handlebar clamps with RAM mounts.

Ken, Candy Ass L.D.R. Sleeps 8 hours
(2)2005 FJR1300abs:  230,000 m
2015 FJ-09:  114,000 m (Replaced engine at 106K)

• 2 weeks later...
I too prefer having my GPS and near eye level. Then you can navigate and see what's going on. Easy to adjust seating temporarily to adjust the GPS as well. This is the setup I had on my Super Tenere. Being 5'7" I had no issues adjusting the GPS while on the move. I'm hoping someone comes out with this type of solution too.

P6231767_zpsd2c28ba1.jpg

I too prefer having my GPS and near eye level. Then you can navigate and see what's going on. Easy to adjust seating temporarily to adjust the GPS as well. This is the setup I had on my Super Tenere. Being 5'7" I had no issues adjusting the GPS while on the move. I'm hoping someone comes out with this type of solution too. 
P6231767_zpsd2c28ba1.jpg

I agree had mine fitted between the handle bar clamps I had to bend my head taking my eyes off the road ahead just to see it

it needs to be in the line of sight

Archived