TuneBoy Cruise Control

• Supporting Member

Cruise using the Mode button ?  That's my kind of mod.

• Thumbsup 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• 6 months later...

New to MT09 Tracer.  Bought the TuneBoy for the Cruise control and also a basic map to smooth out the low revs.  I had contact from Wayne asking me to trial a wifi version of the TuneBoy device so that it does not need connecting to a computer to do the programming. 

There is an issue with the device and getting the ECU unlocked after flashing it.  The TuneBoyTrimYamaha program needs to connect to both the TuneBoy device by wifi and my wifi router at the same time so that I can put in my email and password to unlock the ECU.  This is not able to be done and my bike won't start until I can do it.  I have emailed Wayne a few times but no reply.

The wifi only version of the software is slightly different to the details in the paperwork to flash the ECU etc.

Just wondering if anyone has a phone number for him or some other contact details apart from the email address of sales@tuneboy.com.au?

Thanks

Finally got him to email.  Can't imagine how much damage he is doing to his brand by not answering emails.  Same on his facebook site.

There are no dynotuners near me.  Does anyone have a trim map that smooths out the bike at all?

Thanks

• 2 years later...
On 8/8/2021 at 8:35 PM, HylandRoad said:

New to MT09 Tracer.  Bought the TuneBoy for the Cruise control and also a basic map to smooth out the low revs.  I had contact from Wayne asking me to trial a wifi version of the TuneBoy device so that it does not need connecting to a computer to do the programming. 

There is an issue with the device and getting the ECU unlocked after flashing it.  The TuneBoyTrimYamaha program needs to connect to both the TuneBoy device by wifi and my wifi router at the same time so that I can put in my email and password to unlock the ECU.  This is not able to be done and my bike won't start until I can do it.  I have emailed Wayne a few times but no reply.

The wifi only version of the software is slightly different to the details in the paperwork to flash the ECU etc.

Just wondering if anyone has a phone number for him or some other contact details apart from the email address of sales@tuneboy.com.au?

Thanks

Hi, 

How did you resolve your issue with the ECU not unlocking? I'm having the same issue with mine, fuel pump won't prime. Emailed Wayne and haven't had a response. 

Cheers

• Supporting Member
3 hours ago, jovilopez said:

Hi, 

How did you resolve your issue with the ECU not unlocking? I'm having the same issue with mine, fuel pump won't prime. Emailed Wayne and haven't had a response. 

Cheers

That poster (HylandRoad) was last here June 2022.  He may reply but in the meantime this is what I found from the White Pages FWIW.

image.png.56928de8ff07c4347d271e6f6f67451d.png

This is the location he was at when I was looking into the Tuneboy CC a few years ago and the website still says Hornsby but I don't know if he's still there.

Good luck.

P.S. This from Google Street view at that address .......

image.png.e8e367d4afb9006701f8cb0a6b4d5fc0.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2023 at 11:05 AM, jovilopez said:

Hi, 

Cheers

Hi, how did you go with getting the ECU priming? Did you manage to hear back with a solution?

I've just orderd, connected wifi up fine but no correct map for ECU. Emailed, will update (just for reference I'm on a 2014 MT09).

Thanks