Excited New FJ Owner

jlh

Just picked up my FJ yesterday.  I have been researching the bike since they announced it.  It really is the best fitting bike I have ever had.  I have read a lot about the suspension and throttle response but have not experienced anything negative yet.  It seemed very predictable and stable to me.  It is very cold right now and we are preparing for a snow storm so I will have to study  until the weather breaks the freezing point.  Looking forward to learning all I can about my new machine!

Just picked up my FJ yesterday.  I have been researching the bike since they announced it.  It really is the best fitting bike I have ever had.  I have read a lot about the suspension and throttle response but have not experienced anything negative yet.  It seemed very predictable and stable to me.  It is very cold right now and we are preparing for a snow storm so I will have to study  until the weather breaks the freezing point.  Looking forward to learning all I can about my new machine!

Congrats man and we are happy that you joined us!

• Premium Member
Congrats on the new bike. I assume you are back east where it is cold right now? Are you tall enough to touch the ground without much effort?
This bike is amazing in the corners, you will love it.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived