Helmet Lock?

• Premium Member
Screenshot-43.png
You have to put in a quantity that you want a price for.
Thanks I'll give it a whirl later.  

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member
Thank god someone saved me from myself....  :P (rofl)  

I must have spent 2-3 hours looking around and never got close.... I don't know whether to laugh or seek help...  ???

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

Thank god someone saved me from myself....  :P (rofl)  

I must have spent 2-3 hours looking around and never got close.... I don't know whether to laugh or seek help...  ???

Ordering off of eBay is probably easier than trying to translate Japanese parts diagrams too....

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

You don't say......now that's funny! Just here to help........

Ain't no fun when the rabbit gets the gun!

This link just made me realize I installed my lock 180 degrees wrong, lol!
The way I installed it the gate opens up and you have to hold the helmet up to keep it from slipping off while you latch the lock. Of course, it never occurred to me that I may have installed it in the wrong direction - I always thought "why did they make the lock this way?". 

The way I installed it the gate opens up and you have to hold the helmet up to keep it from slipping off while you latch the lock. Of course, it never occurred to me that I may have installed it in the wrong direction - I always thought "why did they make the lock this way?". 
Don't feel bad. I had my DOH! moment a couple of weeks ago when I thought Chromebatteries sent me the right battery number but somehow the posts were reversed. Didn't realize that the battery needed to be turned 180 degrees and lay on its side. Yeah, that was me.......DOH!

Ain't no fun when the rabbit gets the gun!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Supporting Member

An old thread resurrected I know but......  I was in need of a convenient helmet lock that didn't involve the use of that bl**dy fiddley wire thingy under the passenger seat and I was going to go with one of these.....

338436442_Helmetlock_alt.JPG.9114d202ef9d3a4f18e74b85ae0a6f8b.JPG

........ but I have my K-Tech Razor R clicker attached in that location so I've got one of these (below) on the way instead.  Same device/concept virtually but just attached at the handlebars rather than the side of the bike.  (It replaces the clamp for the brake reservoir.)

And from all of the talk about helmets being used as a toilet (WTF is wrong with some people?!!) I think that up on the handlebars is a better idea.

829483662_Helmetlock.JPG.15d33f0fd1da7c4ccdd5bbbbd4335259.JPG

2142976010_Helmetlock1.JPG.03764739596abdcb4073231a99cdaea8.JPG

Just wanted something that was quick and easy for those short duration, off the bike and out of site periods when you can't, or don't want to cart the helmet with you.  Hope it does the job.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Thanks 1