Greetings from exciting Delaware!

Order66

Hey all, just saying hi - am looking seriously at the FJ as my new ride. My time on big cruisers is coming to an end and I'm looking forward to being on a more upright, lighter ride. Know anyone who wants an M109? :)
Hope to be posting pictures of my new ride sooner than later!
seth
s e t h
2015 FJ-09 (The Me Bike) - CalSci, RAM, Shad, Givi, CrampBuster, Grip Puppies, GoPro, my custom Garage Door Opener Mod
2014 Valkyrie (The We Bike) - Too much to list, and no one on this forum cares anyway :)

Hey all, just saying hi - am looking seriously at the FJ as my new ride. My time on big cruisers is coming to an end and I'm looking forward to being on a more upright, lighter ride. Know anyone who wants an M109? :) Hope to be posting pictures of my new ride sooner than later!
seth

Hello and thanks for joining us!

• Premium Member
Welcome aboard. I think you will like the riding experience on a sport oriented bike with comfort, vs a cruiser. They scare me in the turns.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

I've ridden all styles over the years... more sport than cruiser - I still tip into intersection turns late like I'm on a sport bike sometimes. I won't have any trouble adapting. :)
s e t h
2015 FJ-09 (The Me Bike) - CalSci, RAM, Shad, Givi, CrampBuster, Grip Puppies, GoPro, my custom Garage Door Opener Mod
2014 Valkyrie (The We Bike) - Too much to list, and no one on this forum cares anyway :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eatpasta
Hey all, just saying hi - am looking seriously at the FJ as my new ride. My time on big cruisers is coming to an end and I'm looking forward to being on a more upright, lighter ride. Know anyone who wants an M109? :) Hope to be posting pictures of my new ride sooner than later!
seth
I think you'll find that the neutral riding position and taller seat are incredibly confidence inspiring and ultimately much more comfortable.   Hope you can find an FJ soon!

and I have to apologize but whenever I hear about Delaware all I think of is this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4zHGBX3XFGvmB_cEmET3Cfu1BF1pQe6WvoYqoh5Zop10kBww

• 1 month later...
Agreed! The new FJ-09 in my garage is VERY comfortable! :)
s e t h

Archived