Dragon

Latest Dragon tour completeda8ff00dcf89ed1a964e836fe751e8164.jpg8e7b4923d1721cddf6cde67e4e2e375c.jpg
Ha...I saw you while you were there. I wanted to say hi but you didn't stay still long enough for me to get a chance. I was down from Connecticut. It was nice seeing a few FJ's out and about around the mountains.

When I was on the FZ1OA board we use to have a big rally every year down there. We stayed at Fontana Damn resort, was a great time. I think they still do it actually but the first few years there was 100 FZ1s all over the place, took ALOT of planning

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Premium Member

We've got our cabins booked again in Fontana for the first week of June. Can't wait.

• Thumbsup 1
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

On 4/24/2018 at 6:07 PM, Trambo said:

Our group will be down there 1st week of June for the annual 'rally'.

This will be my tenth year going down. I'm pretty stoked, it never gets old riding down there.

Maybe we should move the dragon meet into a separate post - I'll probably be down there 23-25 May - current plan.

• Premium Member
On 2/21/2019 at 6:37 AM, TracerDoc said:

I will be in gap/Fontana with few friends around June 6,7,8 . Might see you around. 

Cool man, I shouldn't be hard to spot, Stealth Grey FJ-09 with a fat bald man on top. Say hi when ya see me, I'd be happy to chat. :)

• Thumbsup 1
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

• 2 months later...