MotoAmerica Discussion. Will contain spoilers.

koth442

• Premium Member
We went to Road Atlanta for the start of this year's season from KC.  
Almost went to Barber, but couldn't swing it this year.

Cam is the new National Champion even though he had a pretty bad wreck at Barber. I heard from people who witnessed it his bike was absolutely destroyed.
Barber had a bunch of really bad wrecks this weekend. Including Gillim highsiding yesterday on the Dunlop tire test runs. 
Cam's:

Another nasty supersport one:

Pit lane access is the cool thing I wish MotoGP had. Being able to talk to the likes of Miguel Duhamel (anyone remembers him), and Nicky Hayden (who I considered a punk at the time, even if a fast one :-o). I have not been to a MotoAmerica event but may go to one next year. Hopefully one combined with a WSB round (do they still do that?).

Pit lane access is the cool thing I wish MotoGP had. Being able to talk to the likes of Miguel Duhamel (anyone remembers him), and Nicky Hayden (who I considered a punk at the time, even if a fast one :-o). I have not been to a MotoAmerica event but may go to one next year. Hopefully one combined with a WSB round (do they still do that?).
I wasn't allowed out to pit lane until after the race at COTA back in 2015 but the pit passes we had were cool.  MOTOGP does have those passes but they are hard to find.  I have access to a pit lane/starting grid pass 'source' but not for COTA or LeMans.  Those are always spoken for.  Of course, for a price.  ;-) 

us9LpJx.jpg?2
YTDrQHr.jpg?1

Bradley was by far the nicest. BS'd for over 20 minutes.

I wouldn't mind seeing a MotoAmerica race but the cost of travel is more than I like given the choice of MOTOGP or MotoAmerica.

Thanks @nsmiller for bumping this thread, I'd forgotten all about it! I ponied up for SlingTV + bein sports this year. Best decision I ever made. MotoGP, MA, and WSBK.

The MA superbike races were super exciting this year. Josh Herrin really brings a lot of hype with him.

Anyone venture a guess who is taking Roger Hayden's seat at Yosh?

'15 FJ09

Archived