New Member from Norway

tracerman

Hi,this is my first post here, hopefully I'm doing this the right way?
I have recently olso sold my KTM990SMT here in freezing Norway and ordered a mate grey Tracer. I'm very interested in your comparesion of the two bikes. I really really loved my SMT but I think it getting old fashioned and I wanted a funny crazy bike with the latest Abs,Tcr,and modus for wet driving that we need over here.
Regards Tracerman.

Hi,this is my first post here, hopefully I'm doing this the right way? I have recently olso sold my KTM990SMT here in freezing Norway and ordered a mate grey Tracer. I'm very interested in your comparesion of the two bikes. I really really loved my SMT but I think it getting old fashioned and I wanted a funny crazy bike with the latest Abs,Tcr,and modus for wet driving that we need over here.
Regards Tracerman.
When are you getting yours? I'm in Oslo and will definately try one of these out when the snow lifts..

Ps. You made this a reply to another thread instead of starting your own, if you intended to make your own thread I mean ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eatpasta
Hi,this is my first post here, hopefully I'm doing this the right way? I have recently olso sold my KTM990SMT here in freezing Norway and ordered a mate grey Tracer. I'm very interested in your comparesion of the two bikes. I really really loved my SMT but I think it getting old fashioned and I wanted a funny crazy bike with the latest Abs,Tcr,and modus for wet driving that we need over here.
Regards Tracerman.
Thats a pretty awesome bike to have given up!  A good friend of mine has a 990 he's modded back to carbs and i had a chance to have a go on it off road.  Man that thing is totally composed at 100+ in the dirt.  Amazing! 
  anyways, congrats on the bike and welcome to the site!!

Archived