Wanted! OEM Pillion Seat (Toronto)

norcal616

the pillion seat will be rare to find... Did the cover get ripped or did the cover and foam get thrashed up? Seat Concepts sells very a nice cover if you need just the pillion cover or get the whole shebang with foam and covers...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

thanks for the reply!

Yeah, just the cover is messed up. Previous owner didnt lock it down and it went flying off the bike when it was on the trailer on the highway, so the cover is scratched up.

I'll try to find the seat concepts cover you're talking about! If not, point me in the right direction! I actually have a sargent and seat concepts front seat so that'll work great!

I had to email Seat Concepts to just buy the passenger seat cover when I needed one for my FZ-07, they are not listed on the website by themselves, they sent me an invoice via PayPal and voila got my seat cover in the mail...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

I had to email Seat Concepts to just buy the passenger seat cover when I needed one for my FZ-07, they are not listed on the website by themselves, they sent me an invoice via PayPal and voila got my seat cover in the mail...
Yeah i just sent them an email... hopefully they are nice enough to reply with something reasonable :)

I will sell you mine for $ 50 plus postage. It has never been sat on.
Not a bad offer ;) 
Do you have a picture?

Also, would you be able to get a shipping estimate to Mississauga, ON?

What are you doing with your old one? I never have a passenger(wife has her own bike) and am thinking about setting up a permanent bag/box instead of pillion seat... A damaged rear seat would be a great start.

Edit: nevermind, you got a cover, not a while seat... I need more coffee before replying on forums in the morning.

Archived