another new member

fazerian

Hi guys ! I am an F Jay enthusiast ! located in Athens,Greece
 I've been trying to read all about about this great bike for the last 3 months.I was also lurking here reading some nice posts and picking up ideas for future mods :) Currently i ride a '04 FZ6 Fazer which i plan on trading for F Jay 

• Premium Member
Welcome. I hope your weather will allow you to ride the tracer soon. :)
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
Hi guys ! I am an F Jay enthusiast ! located in Athens,Greece  I've been trying to read all about about this great bike for the last 3 months.I was also lurking here reading some nice posts and picking up ideas for future mods :) Currently i ride a '04 FZ6 Fazer which i plan on trading for F Jay 

Right on man!  The FJ seems to be nearly the perfect bike for almost all of us....

my wife has been to Greece a couple of times and she absolutely loved it and has been trying to get me to go out there with her - and I can totally see why.  It looks like an amazing place.

welcome to the site and good luck with all the financial stuff going on

Archived