Any Canadians receive your free soft bags yet?

Got my bags today, still waiting on mounts like everyone else. Oh well, at least they're coming instead of not included.

The bags look great though, and the included waterproof inner bags are a nice touch! We have no use for the clear film, as there is no rear fairing to protect. When you expand them, they look like they'll hold a lot, but the opening isn't very big, so while they may fit a full face helmet, you'll never get one in through the opening anyway ;) no big deal. I like having the opening on top anyway, so it's a good trade off.

Once the mounts are on, these are promising to be a pretty sweet free accessory! I'll take pics and all that jazz once they're here.

Come on mounts...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was informed the mount kit is in. Now to find the time to get over and pick them up. Looking like Thursday....
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

Guest redneck
they cam in Monday, took less than an hour to set up, excelent set up and nice clean look when the braket is removed.

they cam in Monday, took less than an hour to set up, excelent set up and nice clean look when the braket is removed.
Since I'm so anal, when I first put them on, all I could see was the brackets. Now that it's been a few days, I don't even notice them unless I look for them. This is about as sleek as you get for either hard or soft bags with this type of easy on/off capability. 

Archived