Building a sporty commuter, several Mods

bumperfender

• Supporting Member
I also hoped that It would hold a second helmet my kids sometimes use.  

None o' my biz, of course, and no diss intended, but I do hope that when on the back the cute kid would be wearing a lot more protective stuff than just the helmet.

Cute or not, he/ she wouldn't look too good if skinned from even a low-speed tumble.
Funny that you mention that, I immediately found that photo troubling and was about to say the exact same thing. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Funny that you mention that, I immediately found that photo troubling...
I know! Me too! Mixed coloured laces on those sneakers!! WTF was she thinking....

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

You might want to consider some extra power mods so that you don't lose too much get up and go with the power robbing mods you are gonna install.  I can highly recommend the Arrow full exhaust along with an updated chip.  This will net you about 10 extra HP thereby compensating for the extra drag induced by the Madstad and the Givi.  I had a Madstad 22" on my FJ and it made a WORLD of difference!  I'd also recommend shit-canning the bad joke hand guards - they are ugly AND ineffective....

-CD-

-CD-

2015 Yamaha FJ-09: RaceTech Gold Valves, RaceTech Rear Spring, Arrow Full Exhaust - black with w/Carbon Fibre endcap, ECU Flash, Lowered 20mm front, 15 mm rear, Denali driving lights, Fenda Extenda, Tail Tidy, Corbin Seat, Madstad 22" Windshield, OEM heated grips, Woodcraft frame sliders, Grip Puppies, BadAss Cover (Large)....

Archived