Sign in to follow this  
stoltecmoto

Columbus Week Sales and NEW PRODUCT RELEASES!!

Happy (early) Columbus Day week to the forum! 

To commemorate the almost-end of the 2017 riding season, we're going to run some specials.  Hopefully you've been enjoying some of the absolutely awesome fall weather we've been having in the Northeast.  Despite a wet summer, we've been blessed with nice'n dry riding weather!

Firstly, the new product releases...

Suspension

Finally - we have our full line-up of Penske shocks available for the FJ-09!  Available in three varieties:  single, double, and triple clickers.  Follow the links below for more details and pictures.  And of course, don't hesitate to contact us for assistance or with any questions you may have!

Penske 8900E

Penske 8983 Double Clicker

Penske 8987 Triple Clicker

And of course, the 'sale' part.  Now through the end of the week (10/14/17), buy any shock and get a free set of fork springs!  If you're in the market for a fork revalve or cartridge kit, we'll deduct the spring credit ($84) from those products, as well.  All you need to do is add the shock and fork springs / revalve kit / cartridge kit to your cart and enter the coupon code COLUMBUSFJ09.  The $84 will be deducted from your cart and we'll take care of the rest.

Brakes

We'll also be running a forum special this week on our bike-specific Spielger Stainless Steel brake line kits.  Use the coupon code COLUMBUSFJ09BRAKES and you'll save an additional 5% off our standard pricing.

Bump again....

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

Just to be clear, I don't mean to minimize your sale, which looks pretty awesome. If anything, more controversy on your thread will lead to more attention and more sales. :-)

Columbus may have been a slaver and mass murderer of women and children, but Stoltec is one good dude with fair prices and a ton of knowledge.  

Could we please not do this shit here?  If I want to deal with that sort of stuff I can watch TV.

Columbus may have been a slaver and mass murderer of women and children, but Stoltec is one good dude with fair prices and a ton of knowledge.  

Could we please not do this shet here?  If I want to deal with that sort of stuff I can watch TV.
Exactly......  If you really need this kind of thing, may I suggest 4chan. Go run with the big dogs....  

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

Seems like a whole lot of hoo-ha over some schmuck that's been dead for 500 years. I'm more pissed about all the time I wasted in grammar school while they were teaching me that all these explores were such great heroes when I could have been doing more constructive things like playing hockey.

BLB