Ride Saturday the 28th of February, Little T and beyond?

ULEWZ

• Premium Member
Any interest in a ride this next Saturday? Ride at your own pace, we won't leave anybody behind. Rain permitting, we will meet at the base of Little Tujunga at the 7-11 at 11348 Lexicon Ave Sylmar, CA 91342 ‎. From the west, take the 118 to the 210 east and get off at the first off ramp which is Osborne. Turn left onto Foothill and go under the fwy. Turn left again at Osborne, and then a left at Lexicon and you will see the 7-11 in 50 ft. I will take you on some of my favorite roads. I hope David can make it and TY (my wingman) as they make the pace fun. Both great riders.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Any interest in a ride this next Saturday? Ride at your own pace, we won't leave anybody behind. Rain permitting, we will meet at the base of Little Tujunga at the 7-11 at 11348 Lexicon Ave Sylmar, CA 91342 ‎. From the west, take the 118 to the 210 east and get off at the first off ramp which is Osborne. Turn left onto Foothill and go under the fwy. Turn left again at Osborne, and then a left at Lexicon and you will see the 7-11 in 50 ft. I will take you on some of my favorite roads. I hope David can make it and TY (my wingman) as they make the pace fun. Both great riders.
This saturday works for me.  Hopefully the weather runs in our favor this time so we can maybe have some fun on all the roads...but the FJ will handle the rain well if it does decide to show its face. 
Count me in.

• Premium Member
Looks like the weather will hold for us on Saturday. More to come as the days get closer and the weather reports get better.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
if its supposed to rain on sunday, you should extend your trip up to SB and come see me as Im never going to be able to go on another weekend ride ever again - or until my son turns 16.
Wife will be out of town for the weekend so its boys weekend, which just means the Speed Triple goes into the living room.

• Premium Member
if its supposed to rain on sunday, you should extend your trip up to SB and come see me as Im never going to be able to go on another weekend ride ever again - or until my son turns 16. Wife will be out of town for the weekend so its boys weekend, which just means the Speed Triple goes into the living room.
We can meet you one of these weekends. I like the back way to Sandy Barbara. We could take the 23 to the 150, to the 33 south, back to the next leg of the 150, and then the roads up and over to avoid the fwy. We usually go on up to Solvang for Abelskivers if you can make it.  
Bikes:
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
Have you guys ever been to the bike museum?!? and I might be able to do a Solvang run with the Boy.... that might be fun..... keep me in the loop!

• Premium Member
@ULEWZ we still riding tomorrow? 
Looks like rain is in the forecast for tomorrow and sunday :(
not looking to good is it. The answer is no unless the weather changes.
Bikes:
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
you guys made out of sugar? 
O_o

I prefer to stay dry while riding but have been known to ride in the rain. 
My mommy always told me i was sweet so maybe i am made of sugar!  HAHAHA
lol8_zpsga4gz4fr.gif

• Premium Member
I am calling this one because of the rain. Thoughts?
Bikes:
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived