The Photo Game Thread

The only usual rules in games like this are that it should not be photoshopped and the photo should be taken AFTER the topic was posted (to avoid anyone just digging old photos out of their archive). 
Apart from that, it’s meant to be fun and it should have an element of playfulness I reckon, in other words you may have to ride a while to find an opportunity. And that’s a good thing surely?
+1 
  • Thumbsup 1

'15 FJ09

I think it's open to interpretation.. I say if you can make an argument, post it.
Well I'm just a simple country boy but maybe some great and powerful person like the Wizard of OZ or a perhaps a (Global Moderator duhs10) should set some rules for this game.
Hahaha.. the point of my post was that there were no rules. @BBB makes some valid points.

I agree with @phpaul's sentiment.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Premium Member
Well I'm just a simple country boy but maybe some great and powerful person like the Wizard of OZ or a perhaps a (Global Moderator duhs10) should set some rules for this game.
Hahaha.. the point of my post was that there were no rules. @bbb makes some valid points. 
I agree with @phpaul 's sentiment.

Kinda funny though, I was just being a wise ass and those guys thought I was serious :P , what can I say....they never met me.    

BLB

Behold! THE coffee shop 

IMG_20180506_192339.jpg

Next up: A picture with your bike and an animal larger than a dog (doesn't have to be alive or even real for that matter)
All I see is a Starbucks...close enough, I guess.   ;)
  • Thumbsup 1

Next one is your bike parked in a scary spot.

Could you elaborate on "scary"? I don't want to read about someone toppling into a canyon trying to get their bike in *just* the right spot. 

'15 FJ09

• Premium Member

Could you elaborate on "scary"? I don't want to read about someone toppling into a canyon trying to get their bike in *just* the right spot. 
Didn't someone just say there were no rules to this game, besides with so many guys modding their bikes to get rid of the 115 mph speed limiter I don't think toppling into a canyon sounds so bad.  ;) 
BLB

• Supporting Member
[attachment thumbnail=1" id="1521]

I guess a picture of my FJ by the local Yahama dealer’s Service Department would be inappropriate? :)

I guess a picture of my FJ by the local Yahama dealer’s Service Department would be inappropriate? smiley.png
Or with one's mother-in-law hovering nearby.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Went for a ride looked for some abandoned houses or something but was unable to find anything "scary"...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Premium Member
Went for a ride looked for some abandoned houses or something but was unable to find anything "scary"...

Just roll through Atlanta at rush hour duhs10, that allways scares peep out of me.
  • Thumbsup 1
BLB

Abandoned houses could be "scary" in terms of Halloween style scary :)
I was trying to be creative...

Fayetteville, GA, USA