The Photo Game Thread

Welcome to the photo game thread. This was a thread that I was a part of on a forum for my previous bike and it was fun for me. I hope others enjoy it as well. 

How the game is played:
-The game is played by taking a picture of your "FJ-09"  beside a target object or place. For example the first picture could be your FJ-09 beside a McDonalds sign (very easy one). The first person to post the correct picture gets to pick the next target.

-If you are the person to set the target you aren't eligible to post the first correct target pic. You'll have to wait for the next round.

-There aren't many rules although we could say try to keep it clean, or somewhat clean. Also, this is all in good fun. If there is a dispute, for example the target could be a lake and someone may post a picture of a puddle; we can have 2-3 active members as judges. 

-If you have taken a picture but aren't the first person to post feel free to share your pic anyway, on this thread or on the original photo thread. Seeing a variety of pics will make it more fun. Only the first person to post will set the next target.

-To keep the game moving if you post a correct picture you can set the new target in the same post. Please post the new target in Red to make it easier to see. 

-If there is a challenge to the picture then a judge will make a ruling. If the game stalls because a target is to hard, like The Great Pyramid in Egypt, then a judge will pick a new target to get it going again.

- I will gladly be a judge and would like 1 or 2 more members willing to act as a judge as well. Since I am new to this forum I do not know any of you very well. (please PM if you would like to be a judge) 

First Target - [b style=color:rgb(252, 37, 8)]Picture of your FJ-09 in front of a McDonalds

[/b]p.s. if this game flops ill gladly remove the thread

• Premium Member
...The game is played by taking a picture of your "FJ-09"  beside a target object or place...
It sounds like a lot of fun. How about "take a picture of your FJ in a garage"... grin.pngrofl.pngIn the garage next to a hamburger 
BLB

• Supporting Member
This game will take off a lot more in the spring when more members can participate. However, I'm sure there are some members who could get a head start on the rest of us :P

Sorry. I’m out riding my FJ09, and will respond to your message when I return.
  • Thumbsup 1

This game will take off a lot more in the spring when more members can participate. However, I'm sure there are some members who could get a head start on the rest of us :P
Sorry. I’m out riding my FJ09, and will respond to your message when I return.

Grab a photo by a McDonalds on the way home ?

• 4 months later...
  • Supporting Member
And after a mere five months... submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society:

5cbed41a318714eac72c0249e148391c.jpg

It’s been like playing chess with a sloth so far, so let’s make this REALLY easy:

[b style=color:rgb(252, 37, 8)]A picture of your FJ in/with/near the snow.

(Somebody from up north that’s been whining about the weather has to have one already saved... )

• Premium Member
And after a mere five months... submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society: 
5cbed41a318714eac72c0249e148391c.jpg

It’s been like playing chess with a sloth so far, so let’s make this REALLY easy:

A picture of your FJ in/with/near the snow.

(Somebody from up north that’s been whining about the weather has to have one already saved... )
I just don't think anyone wanted to admit that they ate at McDonalds.
  • Thumbsup 1
BLB

• Supporting Member
@britelitebob - I never said I ate there! Note I’m parked on the sidewalk just off the edge of the roadway... technically, I never made it as far at the parking lot.

• Premium Member
@britelitebob - I never said I ate there! Note I’m parked on the sidewalk just off the edge of the roadway... technically, I never made it as far at the parking lot.
That's exactly what I would have said.
BLB

• Supporting Member
I completely forgot about this thread. Happy to see some life in it!

Me too. Hopefully with the riding season getting underway for everyone, it may have some more participation.

• Premium Member
Yes Mt Rainier. It was beautiful. The South American tourists almost ran me over though. I parked and as I was getting off the bike they came flying into the lot and boxed me in. A big van on both sides then one in the middle that almost got me. 

Yes, next FJ close to a fire truck. 

Let’s go Brandon