The Photo Game Thread

IMG_1574.jpg

Did a drive by on the fire department this morning. It was overcast and sprinkling so they were packed away, but you can see 4 of them in the garage. 

Next up Your FJ09 with a water tower in the background 

Glad to see the post getting some love now that the weather is breaking. 

• Supporting Member
@rhpowell - This has the potential of being a lot of fun now that riding season is here for almost everyone.

Water tower - West Columbia, Texas:

084c8e577ac004c3ba196ef13b0a8791.jpg

Next:

[b style=color:rgb(252, 37, 8)]A picture of your FJ with your home country’s national flag

• Supporting Member
Damnit, there's a water tower a few hundred yards away from my work. I entirely forgot / didn't notice. I even rode to work today and a few times last week haha!

Been there... how many gazillion McDonalds did I pass before the light bulb came on?

So how about your FJ with the good old Stars & Stripes?

Been there... how many gazillion McDonalds did I pass before the light bulb came on?  
So how about your FJ with the good old Stars & Stripes?
Hahaha! Went right by that too.  
Hey is that a squirrel outside....?

'15 FJ09

Here she is!

94vULsq.jpg

Next I would like to see the FJ near a large, natural body of water like a lake or river. Overlooking a canyon with a river at the bottom is acceptable too. Puddles, neighborhood ponds, park ponds, etc need not apply :)

'15 FJ09

Missed the Flag but got the BMW. I ended up parked briefly next to two BMWs last night -
a 4 wheel BMW (owner unknown) and a 2 wheel BMW (GS1150 that my buddy owns)  I took a quick photo with my phone. 

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

and I had a better photo from a ride last week with a buddy who also has a BMW, but didn't want to use it unless I got a photo after the target was posted. 

IMG_1599.jpg

Next target your FJ-09 in a photo with construction equipment larger than the bike 

• Premium Member
Sorry. I got distracted.

A picture of your FJ in front of a large sea vessel

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA