The Photo Game Thread

Went for a ride looked for some abandoned houses or something but was unable to find anything "scary"...
Just roll through Atlanta at rush hour duhs10, that allways scares peep out of me.
That is true, but it's too far out of the way to make it worth it. I prefer to stick to back roads!

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Scariest thing I could find today....

scary.jpg

Yep, that's £1.26 a litre, which if my maths is okay, equates to $6.42 a US gallon. I bet you don't face such scary prices over your side of the pond!

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

OK, if that was acceptable...next challenge.

A picture of your FJ in front of a public clock.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• Premium Member
Quite terrifying indeed!
Downright scary when you consider the price of fuel affects the price of just about everything else, fuel at $6 bucks a gallon and the USA would be out of business. 

BLB

Scariest thing I could find today.... 
scary.jpg

Yep, that's £1.26 a litre, which if my maths is okay, equates to $6.42 a US gallon. I bet you don't face such scary prices over your side of the pond!

Wow!   That's AUD$2.29/ L.   Now Aussie fuel prices are traditionally up and down like a bride's nightie, but have ranged over recent months between about AUD$1.10/L and the current AUD$1.40/L.   Far too much...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member
This was as close as I could get to the clock. It was a busy time of day.
P1040832.jpg

Next up: Your FJ-09 next to a park sign that is interesting, like a national or state park sign with a logo. Other park signs are okay too if the sign is not plain and boring.

2015 red FJ-09: Cal Sci screen, Sargent seat, ECU flash, slider combo, cruise, Rizoma bars, Matts forks, JRi shock, slipper clutch

How much of that cost is government taxes? The cost of crude oil does not change for different countries. Also, BP manages to sell petrol much cheaper in the USA

USA has a 19cent per gal federal tax and each state varies in state taxes.. Michigan is 26cents per gal of gas or diesel... approx 60cents per gal in combined taxes or about an extra $4-5 per 50gals

Edit: newish state law also says gas stations must be within 1 cent across a huge area... so if it's x amount at home it's gonna be same x amount 50miles down the road...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

• Premium Member

Next up: Your FJ-09 next to a park sign that is interesting, like a national or state park sign with a logo. Other park signs are okay too if the sign is not plain and boring.
OoNuoG1ZqEW2_sDhkZ4vfj0HzqnEgo4NtYjIw6G46PxIU-9fnV-RkBARzRO2mVkwy0lnCR4D0RirqnhuAzl7rJz3RVJMt41TsfyIjUcvVtsdClZcyvEy-PlhjMTazIZvyhTQOVet2w=w2400

Next request: I like waterfalls. Who can dig up a shot of their FJ-09 near a waterfall?
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

• Premium Member
 How much of that cost is government taxes? The cost of crude oil does not change for different countries. Also, BP manages to sell petrol much cheaper in the USA
BP manages to do plenty of stuff cheaper in the US and many other countries where the politicians are hungry for their contributions, I'd walk before I bought fuel from them scoundrels.
BLB

• Premium Member

193_F3541-9559-4_BDF-8617-92363_D516_C7_B.jpg

To encourage the touring part of having a fine sport touring machine, a recent pic of your FJ next to a “Welcome to <insert state or country here>” sign at least 1000 miles from your home.

Let’s go Brandon