The Photo Game Thread

Pinching the concept of this Thread, I tried to interest members on another biking Forum that I infest.   No interest whatsoever so far.   I'm thinking it might be a bit tricky for those guys! :)

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

@jeremlab its 1/8" 3M Striping tape... I just ran it along the edge of the seam where the "carbon" panels on the side cases are. Free handed it and cut it with an exacto knife... less than 5 minutes.

I'll see if I have a better picture of them...

NlORY62.jpg

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Pinching the concept of this Thread, I tried to interest members on another biking Forum that I infest.   No interest whatsoever so far.   I'm thinking it might be a bit tricky for those guys! smiley.png
Spoke too soon - it's up and running!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Supporting Member
Pinching the concept of this Thread, I tried to interest members on another biking Forum that I infest.   No interest whatsoever so far.   I'm thinking it might be a bit tricky for those guys! smiley.png
Spoke too soon - it's up and running!
Well, it took five months for us to get around to a photo of McDonald's, so...  :) 
Slow start, but it seems to be picking up momentum now.  

@jeremlab its 1/8" 3M Striping tape... I just ran it along the edge of the seam where the "carbon" panels on the side cases are. Free handed it and cut it with an exacto knife... less than 5 minutes. 
I'll see if I have a better picture of them...

Well, that is clean and nice! Good job. 

I will definitely be looking for a blue one.

FJ-09 2015

I'll eat my words!   Interest has now come in a great rush, with heaps of posts, some even on the topic of the Photo Game Thread!   In a few days, 556 views of my initial post and 35 replies.   New targets have included: bike pictured near a rusty bridge: near wind turbines and/ or a lighthouse: with an animal (the pic here was of a lake with a Loch Ness monster emerging): bike at a race-track: bike with a family member (who turned out to be a babe of about two years, if that)! 
Looks as if this game will add a deal of new topics, side-issues, and general hilarity to The Other Forum scene.   Hats off to whoever thought of this game! :)

Come on guys.. let's keep this thread going...

Next topic was your FJ with another Yamaha.. how about a picture of your FJ with any other motorcycle..

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Premium Member
Ok here is my “Red Molly” FJ09 with my friend Lee’s Gray FJ09.
Does that work?

5752a5746e6a6526eab131a25785bb80.jpg

Brick
2015 Yamaha FJ-09 "Red Molly"
2014 Yamaha Super Tenere' ES
1999 Suzuki SV650

Is there an invisible pre-1970 motorbike in that photo @chuckaduck ?

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)