The Photo Game Thread

• Premium Member
What's next
Oh yeah... minor detail.  
How about [b style=color:rgb(252, 37, 8)]Your FJ with a mural, sculpture, or some other sort of roadside artwork

Great challenge!

Let’s go Brandon

• Supporting Member
Well thank you @micah2074. I’m actually eager to see what folks come up with... there are some really cool urban murals and artwork around Houston, which gave me the idea for the target.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporting Member
This one seems to have gone nowhere, but I think we’ll let it run through the weekend before trying something else.

So, if you’re out riding this weekend, be on the lookout for a photo oppoertunity of [b style=color:rgb(252, 37, 8)]...your FJ with a mural, sculpture, or some other sort of roadside artwork

• Premium Member
This one seems to have gone nowhere, but I think we’ll let it run through the weekend before trying something else.  
So, if you’re out riding this weekend, be on the lookout for a photo oppoertunity of [b style=color:rgb(252, 37, 8)]...your FJ with a mural, sculpture, or some other sort of roadside artwork [/b]

Here's a very interesting sculpture:

HDGZet8-O17saBfyMgeF0wH4hhXJO_8ifIBDhOvdpFjCutVMFvLsrJ1RtJxlCfKyxScZ9jkQyXnRQTdFvJIqAUi1-R6XOgADtQRKFMKd5XjsL1Obgi2u-ewKbFSCKFqUCJD9aWwGvQ=w2400

This is at the Tail of the Dragon, US-129 in Deal's Gap, NC.

I guess I get to pick next, if this works?
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

• Premium Member
Alrighty then.

I'm a big fan of Guy Fieri's show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives... 
Let's see your FJ sitting in front of a Diner, Drive-In or Dive...
Fast food, chain restaurants and the sort DO NOT count. The more interesting, the better! Bonus points if it's a place he's been on the DDD show!

• Supporting Member
Bonus points if it's a place he's been on the DDD show!
I know just the place! Haven’t eaten there in years, so this is the perfect excuse to go back for a meal & a picture.

• Premium Member
Happens to be on the DDD site right now90e617e7583b9e35e0f37f8d647c0815.jpg

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member
Well done!! Just what I was hoping to see. :)

• Premium Member
And a dive that just happens to have a barstool with my name on it. :)d79d241793f6b1e91afd15e459e367bb.jpg55a1ad7f336b06322586bb30fb77618e.jpg

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member
Ok. I assume Trambo has accepted my submission.

It seems that the guys in rural areas have trouble with urban things and the urban guys have trouble with rural things. So I'm going to try to remedy that.

Texscottyd got me thinking about art which led me to graffiti.

So. A picture of your FJ in front of true graffiti. A "tagged" object, not a commissioned mural. A very urban thing

OR

A picture of your FJ in front of a "historical" marker or area. Which are everywhere. If you can't get to the marker you must explain what is historical about the area.

It can be a simple as I lost my virginity here. Or as complicated as the invasion of Normandy....

Hopefully this allows everyone to get into the game