Ghosty Tracer 900

ghostrider1127

• 1 month later...

and bought this...

Looks tasty, but woddizzit - has a Honda ST look about it, but hard to tell from this angle.   Whatever - great!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Supporting Member
I liked it too... it's the new Wing I believe...I see the boxer ticking out the side. Absolutely gorgeous.
Yep! That’s a new 2018 Goldwing. The ‘non-Tour’ model without the rear top box & such. I’m fascinated by this motorcycle, as it’s the first thing I’ve seen from Honda recently that really appeals to me.

Unluckily here we got only 256 goldwing for 2018 , most of them are Tour airbag/dct (in red/black ) or standard ( in matt grey) , and few are tour with standard gearbox
No other colors are available in 2018 .
As i don´t want a DCT decide to bought this (with lovely scheme color BTW)
No accessoires are vailable here , had to order all in us.
Prices are quite high aswel , compare to US , had to pay mine with accessoires 35080 $
(still feeling lucky after i discovered the same in Danemark will be round about 81861$ due taxes )

Nice bike , light years far away from 17 or older models .

Booked a test with the new Tracer 900 GT in 2 weeks and i´m waiting for the invite to test on race track the new Niken.
I already was for a short test in the alps with journalist

Booked a test with the new Tracer 900 GT in 2 weeks and i´m waiting for the invite to test on race track the new Niken. I already was for a short test in the alps with journalist

You already got to ride the Niken? You should chime in on the Niken sub-forum. 

'15 FJ09

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/27/2018 at 10:28 PM, ghostrider1127 said:

nice add on my SP R! calipers with titanium pots
9223712d-69a8-497f-8888-c454b4faad09.jpg

are those calipers from r1-mt10 right? perhaps thats why you used a 12,5 spacer than a 11mm or am I mistaken? 

MODS: custom remapped 133 wheel power by T.R.E. / K&P WORKSHOP,  WOOLICH RACING + race tools package, reprofiled cams,  ported cylinder head,  higher compression, bored throttle bodies, ape cam tensioner,  OHLINS FGK237 cartridge & YA 535,  GPR V4, SKF Fork seals,  BREMBO RCS 19 Corta Rossa with SC pads, HEALTECH shift light PRO, AKRAPOVIC racing carbon exhaust, slipper clutch + Barnett clutch springs, JT Sprockets + JVMX 525 black 112 links chain, oil temp gauge drain plug, air filter DNA + Modded airbox, PIRELLI ROSSO CORSA II, YAMAHA LED plus blinkers, antitheft alarm scorpio 900i + perimeter sensor + kill engine module, CELLULAR INTERPHONE led slim fog lights with yamaha oem mounting bracket, YAMAHA heated grips and more....

• 4 weeks later...

Yes you are mistaking :

Mt09 , mt 09sp ,tracer900 , mt 10 ,mt10 sp , R1 , R1S , R1m  got all the same calipers fusion shape ; from ADvics/sumitomo .

For the r1/r1s change the materials of the pistons (ally instead of stainless) and the design of the screwed covers ,

for mt10 sp the design of the screwed covers

for r1m ally pistons , screwed covers and nickel finish instead of black.

You will need to use 12,5 mm spacers even with 4 pot calipers from early R1 or R6 BTW. ;).

Sure also 10 or 11 mm spacers can be used , but in that way the full and bigger rotors area will be not used .

• 8 months later...
On 12/21/2017 at 11:20 AM, ghostrider1127 said:

Bought her in the middle of november 2017 as winter bike

M+S tires Anlas

23319547_490504871336904_6425421596584340995_n.jpg

Still around?  I'm curious how these tires worked out for you.

I ride year round in Calgary, Alberta.  Previously, I've done so on Michelin Pilot Road 5's, which were decent (respective to motorcycle tires in sub zero conditions, anyways) but I'd like to get something a little better.  These Anlas Winter Grip tires are pretty hard to track down here and tend to be pretty damn expensive as a result, so I'm curious if they actually work, at least reasonably so?  I'm not really hoping for actual snow usage, but I spend a lot of time riding at -10c to -20c, and random slushy bits.  Figure they're worth buying?