What oil should I use?

FigJam-OhNine

Ok, here is the perfect method. Drink a cup of extra virgin olive oil, do ten pushups. Then drink a can of Bud Light, do ten situps. Now, drink some vegetable oil and then do ten jumping jacks and then drink two shots of Jim Beam and then a quart of Castrol 10/50 semi synthetic and go run around the block. then, drink one shot of Redbull and then blow out a good healthy fart.

Ten more jumping jacks and then light a cigarette. Walk out to your bike, wave at the neighbors, and piss into the oil hole on your FJ-09, then one more healthy fart, flick your cigarette at the neighbors, put the oil cover back on, fire up yer bike and go rip!

I like extra virgin olive oil personally.

Ok, here is the perfect method. Drink a cup of extra virgin olive oil, do ten pushups. Then drink a can of Bud Light, do ten situps. Now, drink some vegetable oil and then do ten jumping jacks and then drink two shots of Jim Beam and then a quart of Castrol 10/50 semi synthetic and go run around the block. then, drink one shot of Redbull and then blow out a good healthy fart.

Ten more jumping jacks and then light a cigarette. Walk out to your bike, wave at the neighbors, and piss into the oil hole on your FJ-09, then one more healthy fart, flick your cigarette at the neighbors, put the oil cover back on, fire up yer bike and go rip!

I like extra virgin olive oil personally.
So... what you're saying is, you use Bio-Synthetic?  

Archived