Anyone try the Magura Hydraulic clutch

Thanks vudboy: I put the ROX bar up and back on and the kink in the OEM Cable sucks. I'm really thinking of the Magura fix. cheers,  KimoFJ burn't out Ojai CA.
You can buy longer cables from Motion Pro or use a cable from an R1...I dunno the years but I recall some post with owners using an R1 cable since it's longer than OEM 
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Thanks VDUBOY  was Magura Hymec Hydraulic Clutch System - 2100004-50 the one you sent with. kimofj PS do you (or anyone) know of  a good source for a better price$$$

I went through the hymec catalogs and found it all manually, I don’t have the list of parts anymore though. It was close to the Mt-09 kit but with a longer hose. And no I too paid through the nose for it! ?

• Premium Member
Never need to worry about silly cables again!
That's true, but now you need to flush clutch fluid on the same interval as brake fluid. You've traded one kind of maintenance for another.
  • Thumbsup 1

• Premium Member
Less than a minute with a vacuum bleeder.. good trade I say! ?
Yes, I suppose that's true.

I've been averse to hydraulic clutches ever since the clutch master cylinder failed on my VF700 Interceptor way back in 1991. I was riding in to work wearing my US Navy dress whites, and they looked a little less dressy after being doused in hydraulic fluid. That was the first and last bike I ever owned with a hydraulic clutch.

It's a personal hangup, I know. I've definitely experienced a few clutch cable failures over the years, but none of them ever ruined my pants.
  • Haha 1

Less than a minute with a vacuum bleeder.. good trade I say! ?
Yes, I suppose that's true. 
I've been averse to hydraulic clutches ever since the clutch master cylinder failed on my VF700 Interceptor way back in 1991. I was riding in to work wearing my US Navy dress whites, and they looked a little less dressy after being doused in hydraulic fluid. That was the first and last bike I ever owned with a hydraulic clutch.

It's a personal hangup, I know. I've definitely experienced a few clutch cable failures over the years, but none of them ever ruined my pants.

Depends when it breaks and your definition of ruined pants! ? I already broke a genuine cable and then the replacement I made was on its way too, I do like the simplicity of cables but hydraulic is a nicer feel and lighter pull so I rather them now.