• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Anyone try the Magura Hydraulic clutch

19 hours ago, Jmhelms said:

Hi LittleBruv....any experience with the Magura clutch

in actual use?...

Thanks for the reply...

Cheers, John H.

I only learned about Magura clutch on this forum so i looked up the website and posted it so others to look as well, i could be tempted though as it looks quite easy to install

• Premium Member

I have the best clutch setup on this bike bar none. Not tooting my horn, but tooting my horn. My Brembo setup is Effen nice. Not even in the same category with Magura. And I love Magura. Have them on my Scalpel. Brembo offers some mechanical advantages that Magura is probably envious of. 

• Like 1

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Talked to Magura USA today about a setup for the Tracer GT.  They have a note on the item that it doesn't work with the GT, but no detail.

After talking to the tech for a while, we thought it might be about safety switches for the cruise control.  Anybody put one of these on the Tracer GT and have an first hand experience?  Not looking for supposition from someone who has not done the direct install on a Tracer GT.

Thanks-

Rob

6 minutes ago, motopumps said:

After talking to the tech for a while, we thought it might be about safety switches for the cruise control.  Anybody put one of these on the Tracer GT and have an first hand experience?  Not looking for supposition from someone who has not done the direct install on a Tracer GT.

There is a three position micro switch on the clutch.
1. Closed
2. Slightly open, cruise control deactivate
3. Fully open, start in gear

If the ability to deactivate the cruise control with the clutch in an emergency or starting in gear isn't a deal breaker, go for it.
I'm sure you could jerry-rig something depending upon your skills.

• Thumbsup 1