Belgian Tracer.

hornet900

Hi to all Tracer fans. I ordered the race blu because i like the look of the silver one and the blue wheels. Might wrap the forks black, dont know yet. I ordered mine feb 7th and have to wait until the end of april or beginning of may  >:D  

Welcome I think race blu would look much better with black forks as the fork blue and wheel blues are mismatch

Hi to all Tracer fans. I ordered the race blu because i like the look of the silver one and the blue wheels. Might wrap the forks black, dont know yet. I ordered mine feb 7th and have to wait until the end of april or beginning of may  >:D  

Welcome I think race blu would look much better with black as the two blues used are mismatch

Many of us in Canada (except the West Coast) have the opposite problem. I've had my FJ in my garage for nearly 6 weeks and I've never ridden it, and won't for another 4 - 6 weeks. Once the snow & ice are gone, I wait for a heavy rain to wash away the salt from the roads. They use SO MUCH salt here. >:( 
FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

Many of us in Canada (except the West Coast) have the opposite problem. I've had my FJ in my garage for nearly 6 weeks and I've never ridden it, and won't for another 4 - 6 weeks. Once the snow & ice are gone, I wait for a heavy rain to wash away the salt from the roads. They use SO MUCH salt here. >:(
They sure do......
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

We don't even get to call ours a cool name like Tracer. We instead get to get into pissing matches with FJR riders who are mad it does not have shaft drive, have cruise control and make coffee, while weighing 40 lb less and costing the same.

;)

Guest eatpasta
Hang in there buddy!  I hate to say it but sometimes waiting is the best part.  I have the distinct impression that it wont be the case this time but hey.... it sounded good... 

welcome to the site!!

Archived