Nice hugger....

Was searching for a functional (MT-09) hugger since the factory one makes it a little water ballet in the rain.... :|
Found this one from JMV Concept (link):
4101e025-d6b4-403c-af61-5d44946e5513.res
Although the factory was burned down last year they do produce again on order through email (works ok in English).
Here's a little video where stock vs JMV hugger is tested in the rain:
[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ0ASeXLBmc]

I wish that I was fluent in French.
I read French nearly fluently, my writing isn't as good. Many of my coworkers are Francophone, so I have access to good editors. ::)
I am very interested in the large size, unpainted. Anybody in the USA want to order a couple of dozen? I think they would sell out very quickly.
This assumes the rear swing arm is exactly the same on the FZ-09 (MT-09) and the FJ-09 (MT-09 Tracer.)
redfjniner: are they exactly the same? Any difference due to the ABS on the FJ-09?

FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

• Premium Member
I actually like that one. I don't ride in the rain, unless it tricks me like a few weeks ago. Looks nice. Somebody order one and post up the results and pictures.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

I've put an order in for one....Costs are €226 incl. shipping for the one as shown in the picture (shipping to The Netherlands that is)...Will take approx. 10-15 days to deliver....so have some patience... :)
I'm sure they will do shipping to the US as well...They ask payment through PayPal.
They can be reached through this email address (she understands English): Isabelle ESTIENNE <ultime.concept@orange.fr>

I am in. Could you get us a price?
They replied, I converted to US$: 1.14 x Euro:

1 only, each: unpainted: US $141.36, painted: $199.50
6, each: unpainted: $ 133.15, painted: $187.87
12, each: unpainted: $ 124.26, painted: $176.13

Plus shipping. Probably best to purchase individually, else there may be some import fees???

For Canucks, buying one individually: to Cdn$: 1.42 x Euro:
1 only, each: unpainted: Cdn $ 176.08, painted: $248.50

Irony: I'm currently on daily conference calls with coworkers in France!

FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

Has someone confirmed that this will work on the FJ?
When they replied with prices she said they are currently working on the 'traceur' version.
The FJ (Tracer) is more angular than the FZ. Would be nice if they styled it a bit towards the FJ as part of "working on the traceur" version.  
Hahaha Traceur. That made me crave a baguette and brie.

I've put an order in for one....Costs are €226 incl. shipping for the one as shown in the picture (shipping to The Netherlands that is)...Will take approx. 10-15 days to deliver....so have some patience... :)
I'm sure they will do shipping to the US as well...They ask payment through PayPal.
They can be reached through this email address (she understands English): Isabelle ESTIENNE <ultime.concept@orange.fr>
That price is for the painted one?

FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

I am in. Could you get us a price?
They replied, I converted to US$: 1.14 x Euro: 
1 only, each: unpainted: US $141.36, painted: $199.50
6, each: unpainted: $ 133.15, painted: $187.87
12, each: unpainted: $ 124.26, painted: $176.13

Plus shipping. Probably best to purchase individually, else there may be some import fees???

For Canucks, buying one individually: to Cdn$: 1.42 x Euro:
1 only, each: unpainted: Cdn $ 176.08, painted: $248.50

Irony: I'm currently on daily conference calls with coworkers in France!

Funny, I'm on daily calls with France too.  
And... once they get the Traceur version ready... maybe we can round up 6 to 12 Canadians? Then again, maybe that would just be a pain. Adding shipping across the country after they landed probably wouldn't be super cheap...

Archived