Nice hugger....

They replied, I converted to US$: 1.14 x Euro: 
1 only, each: unpainted: US $141.36, painted: $199.50
6, each: unpainted: $ 133.15, painted: $187.87
12, each: unpainted: $ 124.26, painted: $176.13

Plus shipping. Probably best to purchase individually, else there may be some import fees???

For Canucks, buying one individually: to Cdn$: 1.42 x Euro:
1 only, each: unpainted: Cdn $ 176.08, painted: $248.50

Irony: I'm currently on daily conference calls with coworkers in France!

Funny, I'm on daily calls with France too.  
And... once they get the Traceur version ready... maybe we can round up 6 to 12 Canadians? Then again, maybe that would just be a pain. Adding shipping across the country after they landed probably wouldn't be super cheap...

I'll ask other Ottawa members if they're interested, might save on shipping.
Anybody else in Victoria buy an FJ-09? :)

FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you sure about that angular item...?Most available huggers I've seen are the same for MT-09/FZ-09/Tracer/FJ-09... 

I didn't mean it wouldn't fit, I meant the FJ has more angular styling than the FZ, so if they are working on a version for the FJ, I just wonder if they would make one with more defined corners to match the rest of the bike. I kind of doubt it, and this one will probably still look just fine anyway.  

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
I have sent numerous e-mails to that address, and have yet to get a reply. I would be most happy to PayPal them for an XXL, all I need to know is to what account. I also notice there hasn't been a lot of traffic on them since this post. Has something happened? Or are they just swamped with orders maybe? If anyone on the forum could help, it would be much appreciated.
Best,
Phil

• Premium Member
I have sent numerous e-mails to that address, and have yet to get a reply. I would be most happy to PayPal them for an XXL, all I need to know is to what account. I also notice there hasn't been a lot of traffic on them since this post. Has something happened? Or are they just swamped with orders maybe? If anyone on the forum could help, it would be much appreciated. Best,
Phil

Their paypal account is the same as Isabelle's email address. Ultime.concept@orange.fr 
I've got that hugger installed on my FJ and it's fabulous! Keep in mind that if you buy a "plain" hugger, it comes unpainted....white fiberglass. I had a local bike painter spray it matte black with a rubberized coating on the underside. It's beautiful.
Piedmont of NC
'15 FJ-09
'94 GTS-1000

I have sent numerous e-mails to that address, and have yet to get a reply. I would be most happy to PayPal them for an XXL, all I need to know is to what account. I also notice there hasn't been a lot of traffic on them since this post. Has something happened? Or are they just swamped with orders maybe? If anyone on the forum could help, it would be much appreciated. Best,
Phil

Their paypal account is the same as Isabelle's email address. Ultime.concept@orange.fr 
I've got that hugger installed on my FJ and it's fabulous! Keep in mind that if you buy a "plain" hugger, it comes unpainted....white fiberglass. I had a local bike painter spray it matte black with a rubberized coating on the underside. It's beautiful.
I made the same mistake and bought it unpaint. Also you have to translate french to your own langauge not hard but it takes a little time. Over all I am pretty happy.

Archived