Sign in to follow this  
stoltecmoto

Testing the waters - Arrow Exhausts

We've been kicking around the idea of carrying some select exhaust systems. It's really the only void we have in our line up for the FZ-09, XSR900, and FJ-09 from a performance perspective. So that said, the debate is on Arrow exhausts. For those who have been around for a while, you may recall this was the first exhaust we ran on our project FZ-09 (before the Akrapovic Carbon and Akrapovic Titanium).

All in all, they make a quality product and there are a plethora of options when it comes to muffler design (style, finish, end cap) and header (catalyzed and non-catalyzed). Since we'll be importing these from Italy, we're trying to put feelers out there to get an idea on which options we should stock. As a result, we're kicking around the idea of running a group buy since we'll be placing an initial order anyway. You don't even need to buy for an FZ-09 on this buy...

If you're interested in pricing, send us a PM. If you have a strong opinion on the style of muffler you're interested in, please vote now!

79259884-5605-4999-a4cf-800217cc8bda_Yamaha_MT-09_13-17.jpg?w=1200

We need 5 parties to commit so that we can move out on this. The running list is:

1. somefz09forum forum member
2. fz09.org forum member

Update: For anyone on the fence, we'll be running a combo promo with our FT-ECU flashing kit w/ Active Tuning. As always, we'll provide our baseline throttle maps to get you started. This will give you complete control over the ECU! For details, see here:

FT-ECU Flashing Kit | Stoltec Moto
and
FT-ECU Active Tuning Kit | Stoltec Moto

PM or email us for the combo pricing!

For those who have been around for a while, you may recall this was the first exhaust we ran on our project FZ-09 (before the Akrapovic Carbon and Akrapovic Titanium).  

Do you have any dyno charts for this exhaust?   

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Sadly, we lost them.

The with the DB killer in, it was good for 2-4 hp throughout. With the db killer out, about 8 hp throughout. No cats in either of those...

I still have a handful of dyno graphs printed off long ago before Photobucket got kicked to the curb... these are from the forum ECU vendor ... Arrow Exhaust using Flash Tune
20170917_004354.jpg

2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Thanks to everyone for voting and sharing your opinions. We've had a good handful of people inquiring about pricing on the group buy. So let me be clear: we don't be offering these UNLESS we get enough interest in the group buy to justify the import.

So if you're interesting in purchasing, please post here, send us an email, or PM us. All pricing will be sent through those channels!

Updated original post with more details.

We're going to kill this if we don't get 5 people on board by April 1st. We currently have 1 and a possible 2 in the queue.

We're also going to do a special combo promotion on the FT-ECU Flash Kit w/ Active Tuning. Contact us for details!

For anybody on the fence, I have an Arrow exhaust and like it a lot. I get a lot of compliments on both the looks and the sound (with baffle in).

For anybody on the fence, I have an Arrow exhaust and like it a lot. I get a lot of compliments on both the looks and the sound (with baffle in).
I really wish I could find the pictures of our bike with the Arrow on it.  The header followed the lines of the bike/engine the best.  I also rode ours with the baffle in and loved it.  I'd uncork it for the track (just because), and it had a beautiful sonorous blat that echoed nicely off the wall alongside Pocono's back straight.

Graves Exhaust- 2 diffrent results by same vendor... both tuning software are excellent choices-

120hp/ 65tq* Woolich Racing software with or w/o baffle on same tune

116hp/ 62tq** FlashTune software w/o baffle(?) 

stock exhaust
approx 18.5# weight
idle- 78db
5000 rpm- 92db

Graves Exhaust
approx 6.5# weight
idle- 89db w/ insert
5000 rpm 99db w/ insert

2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp