Chain Recommendation?

betoney

On 4/16/2020 at 9:02 PM, gv550 said:

I bought the OEM chain and sprocket kit, then found out it was too short for my GT. Fits all 09 bikes with short swing arm, I can’t return it because I got the box greasy. 🤬 For sale $250 Canadian.

28097776-C413-4A20-A84F-EF3B1B0983C5.jpeg

490734A4-55B6-45E7-AFD7-086667A57305.jpeg

Any chance you still have this? Might take it off your hands :D 

On 4/17/2020 at 3:29 PM, hammer said:

Kind of hijacking here but: I was in talks with Bayside re: suspension upgrades, but he would never give me a straight answer. He lost my business because of that. 

i got my Penske rear shock from them...they seemed alright to me.  

On 4/17/2020 at 1:54 PM, piotrek said:

We have options... but we naturally end up gravitating to places with best prices and service, and so FortNine wins almost every time... for me anyway. We also have (some local to GTA for walk-in) Royal Distributing, GP Bikes, Parts Canada, Kimpex etc. Twisted Throttle gouges and no longer offers free local pickup... but sometimes there may be no better choice.

Out your way, you have Motostarz and Bayside Performance just to the west. I've ordered from both, but shipping is usually pretty expensive. There are probably other options.

don't forget Pete's superbike for tires.  have bought 3 sets from them now.  613 motorsports in Ottawa seems to be an up and comer 

On 5/25/2020 at 10:33 PM, Husqy said:

Any chance you still have this? Might take it off your hands :D 

Yes, I replied to your P/M

2019 Tracer GT,  Ontario, Canada