You can now have personal Gif Smileys

You can now store your own smileys, emoticons, and use them when creating posts just like any other smiley.

You can edit your personal smilies in your profile. If you go to Edit Profile 'Settings' page you should have a new area where you can add/remove your smilies.

Any Original Gif link to your smiley images should work, just add them to the list, you can add 5 at a time, then save settings to save those and get 5 more boxes etc. Once you have added smiley images to that area, you should then see you extra smileys on the posting pages.

To get to smilies, you have to do a full reply, not a quick reply.

Here is how to upload smilies that you find online to a image hosting site, and then put them in your profile.

If you have trouble, or if your smilie looks like a broken link, then you have uploaded the wrong link.

Look at this screenshot of my Imgur page to see which code I copied. Using Imgur, it is titled "Original Gif Link". Copy that link.
5ij8Dfg.gifIsblu9j.gifQizuyum.gifGuOyWyY.gifDfk1P3C.gif8wVkXgY.gifIu1uB5o.gif7QKUhIu.gif

sure wish there were a way to disable them. they're like the tag in html. ugh. :-(

Waiting for the 100 peole who asked for these to chime in any time now.

Cannot Please Everyone. ??? And end up pleasing less the more we try Qizuyum.gif

• Premium Member
Is there a safe site to download smilies that don't contain adware?
Smilies are fun. I suppose those that do not like smilies also hate rainbows and puppy dogs. :D
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
sure wish there were a way to disable them. they're like the <blink> tag in html. ugh. :-(
Waiting for the 100 peole who asked for these to chime in any time now.  
Cannot Please Everyone. ??? And end up pleasing less the more we try Qizuyum.gif

Stay strong, buddy

Rabia_zpsayp3pqji.gif

Is there a safe site to download smilies that don't contain adware? Smilies are fun. I suppose those that do not like smilies also hate rainbows and puppy dogs. :D
Smilies are great. Stationary non-flashing/blinking/dancing ones are great.
*All* the others are distracting, they're all flash and no substance! ;)

FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

Archived