Need bags? Moto Machines is now a Supporting Vendor!

Guys, I am so proud to announce that Moto Machines has agreed to come on board as a Supporting Vendor!

This a great company and they are about to bring on so many new products for the FJ-09! Great timing!

From their Website:

We love to talk!

Need help or just don't like placing orders over the Net? Contact us at 703-372-7241.

Moto Machines is a current importer for all Hepco & Becker products. We offer Hepco & Becker not just for the main stream bikes out there on the road but those hard to find models. We keep as much in stock as possible in order to serve both the retail and wholesale Hepco & Becker market here in the USA.

Hepco & Becker offer the widest range of custom mounting systems in the industry. To begin, you need to identify the mounting system for your particular bike. For hard cases you can buy a side carrier, a rear rack, or a complete rack. A complete rack is both a side carrier and rear rack combined. As the name suggests the side carrier allows you to mount side cases only, the rear rack a top case only, and the complete rack allows both side cases and a top case. It is important to note that some motorcycles only have a complete rack available and others only a side carrier or rear rack. Rear racks are either tubular steel or the Alu-rack pattern. Both styles of rear rack accept all the Hepco & Becker top cases. For sport bikes, a sport rack is available which occupies the place of the rear or pillion seat for a flush installation. This makes it important to check what fits your bike in the catalog or online by the “What fits my bike” section of the website. In all cases where a side carrier and a rear rack are shown as available for your bike, they can be mounted together. Once you have mounted the Hepco & Becker mounting system to your bike you can choose from any of the hard sided cases in the Hepco & Becker product range. Gobi and Xplorer cases for example are most popular for adventure touring bikes. Junior and Journey cases offer an elegant but rugged solution to your motorcycle luggage needs. The Alu standard and Alu Exclusiv are classic designs executed to a high quality. Many Hepco & Becker mounting systems now include the “Lock-It System” which permits rapid and easy removal of the mounting frames from the bike when not in use. Each mounting frame is retained by quarter turn fasteners and once removed the mounting tabs are unobtrusive to the point of being almost invisible. For security, a locking version of the quarter turn faster is available.

Hepco & Becker offer a C-Bow carrier for Street soft bags and applicable Leather bags. Street soft bags will only fit the C-Bow carrier while leather bags provide you different mounting options including the C-Bow mount. The mounting system is called the C-Bow carrier because it consists of a very discrete C shaped mounting plate. This mount allows you to slide the bag on and lock it from the top so that you have the option for lockable soft luggage on your bike. There is also a rear Street tail bag in case you need even more luggage.

Leather bags come in two different versions being the C-Bow version and the standard version, each version will have it's own part number. The C-Bow version will only work with the C-Bow carrier while the standard version gives you the option to mount it on a standard side carrier or leather bag holder. The hardware that comes with these leather bags allow you the choice to position the mounts to your liking. It should be noted that the Strayker bags open upwards and towards the seat and are generally not compatible with top cases.

Along with luggage, you will find other items from Hepco & Becker such as engine guards, tank guards, head light guards, skid plates, crash pads, lights, and other accessories.

Please click the link below to view our YouTube channel where you can find more information and see our products in use.
www.youtube.com/motomachines

Guys, I am so proud to announce that Moto Machines has agreed to come on board as a Supporting Vendor!  
From their Website:
 For sport bikes, a sport rack is available which occupies the place of the rear or pillion seat for a flush installation

Excellent! Limited products for the FJ-09 on their website for now (do carry Ermax screens!), but I really hope that pillion-seat-rack becomes available for the FJ-09. That with a mid-size top-box mounted there would be great for day trips, groceries, etc. 
FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

Thanks for the warm welcome, glad to be a part of this forum!

We'll be updating the site in the coming days, which will have a whole lot more items, as they come out.

I will go make posts for each accessory coming out in the MotoMachines vendor section in the next few days, which will provide a little information on each part, but its looking like we're getting the following from Hepco & Becker soon:
-Side Carriers for hard luggage
-C-Bow carriers for soft luggage
-Rear Rack
-Engine Guard
-Center Stand
-Skid Plate
-Handlebar guards
-Tank Ring for magnetic tank bag attachment
-Rear Rack enlargement plate

I'll be around, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Skid plate? Engine guard? That is gonna fix alot of the issues that people have been talking about!

We'll be updating the site in the coming days, which will have a whole lot more items, as they come out.

I will go make posts for each accessory coming out in the MotoMachines vendor section in the next few days, which will provide a little information on each part, but its looking like we're getting the following from Hepco & Becker soon:
-Rear Rack
-Engine Guard
-Center Stand
-Skid Plate
-Handlebar guards

-Rear Rack
-Engine Guard
-Center Stand
-Skid Plate
-Handlebar guards

Awesome news.  
Do you ship to your friendly northern neighbors? :D 

The exchange rate isn't doing us Canadians any favors when it comes to buying things in USD, but paying more for currency conversion isn't as bad as not having any selection of products available at all... (P.S. That Ermax short screen may be in my near future)

Awesome news.  

The exchange rate isn't doing us Canadians any favors when it comes to buying things in USD, but paying more for currency conversion isn't as bad as not having any selection of products available at all... (P.S. That Ermax short screen may be in my near future)
Yes, we can ship up north, as long as you stay friendly ;) 
We'll be getting the screens in stock soon, though pre-ordering may be necessary for the first month or so while we try to maintain/build our stock!

Awesome news.  

Yes, we can ship up north, as long as you stay friendly ;) 
We'll be getting the screens in stock soon, though pre-ordering may be necessary for the first month or so while we try to maintain/build our stock!

Thank you!! Just waiting to hopefully see some pictures (you mentioned some may be posted soon). Trying to figure out which of the 35cm Ermax sport screens will look best on the grey FJ. The site shows pictures of the European silver one, with what I think is the satin grey screen. Can't decide if the satin grey or satin black would look better on the dark grey bike... First world problems hey? ;) 

Archived